Financial Help Services

wulfwitch

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all first of all i apoligise if this is in the wrong place :S I've had 2 phone calls today from a company calling themselves either Financial Help Services or an associate of Financial Help Services offering me help with unsecured debt. When asked where they get my details from i was told "from our associate" and given no more details. Both times the callers seem to be almost reading from a script as they are very thrown when i ask for more details. The first time i Just asked them not to contact me and remove my details. the 2nd time i asked for their registered company name and offices so i could check them online and they just asked me if i had any debts again. Does anyone know of these people? i cant find them on company house, and they seem very suspect to me thanks for your time :)

They're not registered with the ICO in that name either.

Sounds like they are phishing. If they phone again don't even pretend to be civil to the just tell them to f*ck off!!

If they continue to phone log the calls and report them for harrassment.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks for the quick reply :D i didnt know about the Infomation Commisoner's office but i've bookmarked it now so i can check there in future as well thanks again :)

It sounds as if they are just one of those growing companies who will "help" you reduce your debts for a fee. Something that you can do for yourself for free.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 month later...

ive just received a call from these people, based in india.

they refused to give details of where they had got my partner's name address and phone number, they refused to give me their head office address, they did let slip that it was based in london and that they ring up trying to persuade people to take out IVA's... didnt get much further they put the phone down on me.

june... requested and paid for 6 years of statements.

july.... letter sent requesting charges be refunded to account

early august... letter received stating "account could be closed, charges are fair according to abbey"

august 21st.. finally received 6 years statements

august 22nd... requested the wife's 6 years past statements.

august 23rd... letter before action sent giving 14 days to refund summary of charges

• 1 year later...

I had a call from them today

Told them i owed 250k

oh sorry sir cant help you with that amount do you work No on the DOLE now council pay my mortgate only get 54quid a week

he asked are you taking the [email protected]@ NO

I think you are No im not so how come you only get 54quid cuz thats all the tight goverment in the uk will give me

You Taking the [email protected]@ YES I AM IVE NOWT TO DO ONLY WASTE YOUR TIME PLAESE FEEL FREE TO CALL AGAIN CUZ I GET BORED IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY AS I LIVE ON A FARM

Dont think they will phone again

regards DK

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

• 3 weeks later...

They called again today i aske weather not very nice you think i should go out shopping

SIR DO YOU HAVE ANY DEBTS

do you think i should go out

SIR I DONOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SHOPPING ONLY YOUR DEBTS

i dont want to talk about my debts only want talk about should i go shopping, the pub or the bookies i think bookies there a a good horse going i owe money think il put 1000 quid on it

funny line went dead

regards DK

it really [email protected]@ them off when you like that

everyone try it

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full