Hello All ** WON IN COURT **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Yes I realise it is the spread sheet that I did, but what I was asking was what does bookworm mean in his court bundle by "Latest Schedule of charges".

Cheers

Andy

N1 forms delivered to court for Barclays

50% rejection letter sent to DLA

( Abbey )

Hi again Andtroy, I would take that to mean that you print a new copy of the spreadsheet off on the day or the day nearest that you are going to send it as the interest will be accrued on a daily basis, you cannot add any further charges to a claim with out paying £35 to amend it, when this happened to me I just filed a new action against them for those charges, and got them back last week :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi Lula

Thanks for that. When you filed the new claim which resulted in you getting the money back last week how long did it take the second time round from sending the letter off and getting the money?

cheers

Andtroy

( Abbey )

I sent the first letter to Abbey on 29th September and received the money into my account last week, so given that we are waiting for them to ignore us for about 4 weeks I think it was fairly quick

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi Lula

Thanks for that. See I don't get this I sent my first letter off to Shabby back in june last year and still no money. But at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Cheers

Andtroy

( Abbey )

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody

Just to say that yesterday I submitted the court bundle and sent a copy to the Defendent.

Well any time now they should cough up. Will keep you posted.

Andtroy

( Abbey )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Well this is it. Tomorow morning I have the hearing at the court , and up to now I have heard nothing from Abbey. To say that I'm worried is an understatement. I would have thought by now they would have made an attempt to make an offer of settlement ,but nothing.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be really useful.

Cheers

Andy

( Abbey )

just subscrining

MY CASE

Newbody Vs Abbey

NB: Please read the FAQs & step-by-step instructions thoroughly & completely before commencing any action

the following is a link to a web archive of abbey websites over the time click on month under year to access Abbey's site for that time period to get what the terms and conditions were for when you opened your account Internet Archive Wayback Machine hope it helps or here for where i have started to pull them out to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/91707-archives-abbeys-web-pages.html

Advice & opinions given by me are my views or how i would respond, and are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group & are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions & actions are your own - if in any doubt, seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Hi All:D :D

I'm soooooooooo excited I'm back and i have won won won won won, one very happy bunny.

Well Shabbey did not turn up so the judge passed judgement in my favour and have given Shabbey 14 days to pay up. So that conjures up some really nice mental images of a) a nice cheque or b) bailiffs going in.:D :D

I woulmd like to take this oppotunity to say a huge thank you to karne who has been with me every step of the way and thank her for her help and advice. Also a huge thank you to this site for all your help with letters templates etc etc and setting out the steps to get these charges back.

Needless to say donation will be on its way once I get the money from Shabbey.

Also could my thready thing be changed now to " won won won "

One last thing stick by your guns and follow your convictions if you believe in something strong enough you can move mountains.

Cheers

Andtroy

( Abbey )

Well done andtroy.

Makes me wonder if we should start to draw up a list of litigations of Abbey no shows incase this happens again?

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

• 2 weeks later...

In answer to your question about Bailiffs, there is a pdf document on the HMCS (her majestys court service) website about getting bailiffs in. As long as it's less than £5000 (and I think greater than £650) you can apply for a warrant of execution at the county court. It costs £55 which you can add to the charges you are claiming back. Just remember to take 1) The judgement 2) the address you want to send the bailiffs to to court with you.

If money is the route of all evil, I must be a Saint