Arrow Global CCA Here we go

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had an alert from Experian that a Default has been registered on my Credit file, investigated and found its Arrow Global for £3000 an old MBNA debt by the looks. Does this mean they have purchased the debt from MBNA?

I'm sending this today recorded any comments welcome:

Dear Sirs,

I do not acknowledge ANY debt to your company.

I note a default has been registered (by Arrow Global) against me with one or more Credit Reference agencies.

I require you to supply the following documentation before I correspond further on this matter.

You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 – (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit). I enclose a Postal Order to the value of £1.00 in payment of the statuary fee. This is not to be applied as any kind of payment to the disputed account.

A signed true copy of the deed of assignment of the above referenced agreement that you allege exists.

You are notified that you are obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original creditor or not under S189 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

As you are aware, a credit agreement that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

Take note at this stage, that any legal action you may contemplate will be both vigorously defended and contested.

Communication will be in writing only.

Personal visits by Arrow Global Receivables Ltd or its agents are refused.

Yours Sincerely

Haven't recieved a reply from a CCA I sent to Link 6 weeks ago either so could anyone suggest a nice follow up letter for that also.

All the best,

Tristesse

Hi Tristesse, someone correct me if I'm wrong but if Arrow have registered a default against you then they should have notified you in writing. maybe you should include in your letter a request for a copy of your default notice (if they ever sent one!). The letter looks fine to me tho:)

I, personally, wouldn't bother writing any follow up letter for CCA non compliance. I find it a waste of time and ink as most of our letters go unread/ignored by DCA's, they're not interested unless there's a cheque enclosed:rolleyes:

keep us updated:)

Haven't had any default notices have had letters from Wescot who are acting on behalf of Arrow. Just sent that so i look forward to a lack of response.

I'm not sure if Link have registered anything in regards to the other debt but I never recieved anything from them either until a letter demanding payment.

As link have now failed to provide the information within the required time is it worth me pointing this out to them and asking them to remove any information they may have registered.

Thanks for your help

Tristesse

For clarification...you have never recieved a default notice from Arrow, or any letters stating your debt has been passed on/sold on (either from MBNA, Arrow or Wescot)? Who did you send the CCA to? If you have access to your credit file can you check whether Link have recorded any info regarding yourself?

I have to out right now, but will check back with you later :-)

Hi sorry to be confusing the Link CCA was for another debt which they own, I CCA'd them got some waffle about them looking into it and haven't heard anything since on that, time scales are easily surpassed now, no default showing on Experian but will have to get Credit files from other agencies.

The other debt (Arrow) I've never received any default notices for and they have registered one yesterday with Experian (possibly the others as well but can't confirm that). The only stuff I have received in relation to this debt are letters from Wescot demanding payment.

I haven't actually put the letter in the post box yet but thought Arrow would be the best people to hit with the CCA as they own the debt?

Many thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

I have started my own thread dealing with Arrow Global/Marlin Financial Services ltd/ Mortimer Clarke solicitors

its Jdc911 vs Arrow Global several problems advice please.

Also how do I cut and paste within these forum reply windows? I have not used a forum very much before joining this excellent site.

I sent special delivery letters to Alliance and Leicester -with whom my Mum had the MBNA card, Marlin Financial Services ltd -since in the paper work from Arrow Global they stated that company was administering and Mortimer Clarke solicitors-since one of them must have the CCA and deed of assignment. Marlin and Mortimer Clarke had the same person E. Siddell sign for them.

How are you obtaining all the credit reports instantly? Have you joined a site on say a one month trial?

While the solictor have sent out incorrect papers-which have meant discontinuance papers will be sent back. I will have to write a defence. Dave you seem to have virtually destroyed Robinson Way-any advice please? Any advice from other members welcome.

Thanks,