Going to Court at end of June- scared

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm going to court at the end of June in Northern Ireland. Stupid question possibly but do I need a solicitor? Whay else shall I bring, apart from the obvious documentation connected to the case. Do I wear a suit, pearls?? I was thinking of using some media connections I have and highlighting the case through the BBC, hopefully the bad publicity will steer the Bank of Ireland to an out of court settlement. If anyone has any advice about this tact or about the NI small claims system I would appreciate it. Judge's Pearl's books seems great but only if you live in England.

Yasjaz, You say you are going to court. What are you going to court for :an allocation hearing or full hearing ? You will find alot of other Irish bank claimants on the other institutions forum. Start a thread on there and it will be easier to help and follow your claim. Good luck. Click on link.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi thanks. I will do what you suggest. I think it's a full hearng. The bank disputed by claim and now a hearing has been set for the 27 June. Does this sound right? I've been instructed to turn up with all paperwork. There has been nothing mentioned about submitting documentation 14 days before perhaps this doesn't pertain to Northern Ireland?

Haven't heard the term 'allocation hearing' so assume its not that. All paperwork at home and I'm work so I can't check.

The bank will deny they owe you any money even when they pay you out. Also have alook at this.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html#post553523. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.