Jump to content

urgent help please with offer sammy59

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4853 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

sorry for starting a new thread, i can't figure out how to change my title.


waiting for northampton to allocate to my court, sent a up to date spreadsheet to court and inga by email with charges.

never received an offer so far, my claim is £2300 inc court fee, not done a AQ or sent any court bundle.


though i would send to inga to see what would happen and below is what she has sent to me, help really needed as its more or less fopr the full amount, should i send a emaoil saying i want the full.



"Without Prejudice"


Thank you for your email.


I am instructed to make an offer to you in the sum of £1841.13 Payment would be

made without admission of liability by Abbey. Payment would be in full and final

settlement of your claim. Payment would be made into your account (if open) or

posted to you. Upon receipt of the settlement monies we would ask you to please

write to the Court withdrawing your claim and provide to us a copy of your

letter. Should you wish to accept this offer, please advise by return in order

that payment can be processed.


Kind regards,


Inga Kirkman

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sammy.

You don't need to use a different title if it is to do with you claim. Anything connected with your claim should go into the same thread. That way the history of your claim is all together in one place.


If I took £2,300 off you and then you found out about it, you would want me to pay it back, Right? If I said that I would repay £1841 and keep £459 for myself, would you be OK with that? You don't need to answer that!


Click on the following link......




Select the letter details that match your situation, fill in your details and send it off (recorded delivery) and continue with your action.

Keep to your own timetable and don't let the bank intimidate or delay you.


Preliminary Letter.

Wait 14 days.

Letter Before Action.

Wait 14 days.

MCOL or N.1 form to start court action.


Go for it.:D


Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.


Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.


LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.



Please donate,

Help us to help others.





Forum Rules.


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am surprised you have even got an offer at this stage, other than the normal 50% some get when they file a defence.


I personally would not accept without going back and trying for a higher figure maybe £2100 but it's your choice,

Nat West Settled 2 acct's before action:


£2194.77 settled £1904.00 08/01/2007 less interest

£650.93 Settled overpaid GOGW £850.00 02/01/2007


Applied Abbey statements -40 day up 24/04/06(arrived 30/06/06)

Prem 04/01/2007 - reply rcvd 22nd Jan advising not paying

LBA 22/01/07


14/02/07 N1 filed @ local court

21/02/07 issued claim

23/02/07 deemed served

25/02/07 Abbey acknowledgement defend in full.

19/03/07 defence + 50% GOGW

13/04/07 AQ final day for submission


01/05/07 Judgement order

8/05/07 Warrant of Execution requested



Media coverage :D







If you find my post helpfull then please click my scales:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...