HSBC defending claim- but not heard anything from court - help!

PJS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have downloaded Form N244... well all I need now is some help to complete it!! Completely paranoid that I'm gonna make further mistakes..

1. Not sure what to put in 1st page at all !

2. Do I just use info from MCOL Particulars of Claim for part c of form?

Read somewhere this has to be put in red if revising POC - correct?

3. Presume I can actually use form I've downloaded to send off?

4. Is it ok to send off form without phoning court 1st - only have had Notice of Transfer at mo - no date set as yet.

Am stressing ...sorry... can anyone give me some advice about all this?

Can you add to your particlars of claim once filed (seems my original POC are very lacking in detail)... quite concerned about this:shock:

Yep, so am I.

well.... just a little, lol! :-D

You need to send them a copy of your charges schedule, DG a copy too if you have not done so yet. And a proper POC as has been advised.

I dont think it hurts to ring the court, they are usually very helpful.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

DG will not pay out without the schedule.

Crusher :-D

Thanks sooo much HSBCrusher for replying...

sorry to be thick but is it an N1 form I need to complete as am awaiting hearing date at local court or is it a N244?? think this is the revised version? Which is which?

It would also appear that my schedule is inadequate judging from threads read, just put amounts 'charges' and dates on s/s...... oh good grief!!

HSBC's jargon changed from notified fees/charges (which they were not) to arrangement fees and overdraft fees... what the????

Have claimed for all of these anyway... feeling this is all going very very pear shaped.. gulp!

Any advice from anyone out there:-?

Ok I'm trying not to panic here.... have changed schedule and sent copy to DG attached to nudge letter (1)

Still confused about N244, downloaded this from link given but have no idea re filling in 1st page correctly...

Or in fact maybe should I just send an N1 to local court instead with copies of new schedule?

Help, losing sleep over this!!

Fantastic ... thank you sooo much... Link answers all my questions in one go! :D Spent ages looking and looking and you've solved my problems now... hopefully this will sort out the mess for now. Thank you again!:)

if you are doing the n244 be sure to read all the instructions right to the bottom of that link - like where you send it to the court - the judge ok's it - sends it back to you then you re-serve dg with it and then send another form in to tell the court that you have re-served. just tidy it up.

Hi there all,

After phone call to court it appears they are just happy with extra details of POC put on ordinary paper but with a covering letter explaining that this needs to be attached to original claim N1 form.... good ... but how usual is this then? Had already printed out page 2 of new N1 form with new POC details, recon I could sent this to court???

They have also advised they are sending a AQ shortly... so next hurdle:eek:

:D lol ... my aim's pretty good too!

Gettin my teeth into this now... think I'm on top of AQ (which received yesterday), but thinking ahead, does anyone know where I can get a copy of T&C's re Midland Bank dated 1984-1985... anyone else had their account as long?

How's that for a speedy reply ....it's good here ...many thanks:D

Been and looked at link but :oops: to say I'm little confused....

When did HSBC take over from Midland?.. thought it was sometime after 1998 ... if so are these the T&C's I need then? Or is it Midland T&C'S? I had what was known as an Orchard Acc (although HSBC type it as Orhcard for some reason).

Anyone in the 'know' about this?

:D Fantastic.... thanks.. have turned house upside down trying to find T&C'sfor Midland 1984-5, with no luck,

so will have to use 1996 HSBC T&C's from link... unless anyone has any earlier ones??

Can anyone tell me where to find Allocated questionnaire N150 pdf format

(have been sent paperwork AQ150 even tho my claim is for less than £1,000) but easier to fill in on comp using pdf version. Have searched for this, found it earlier but lost it again :| whilst reading thru all this wonderful helpful info.

There's no date given to return this form, so is it 14days from when I received it???

both the 149 and 150 are on this first link.

go ahead and do it - no fee for you - and send dg a courtesy copy - might shift em - might not.

aq info:

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

this is your step by step completion guide -and here is:New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

and here is how to use it:

for section g of the n149 (section h on the n150), use the wording in blue on post #3 of new strategy link, and then attach draft order for directions - use wording on post #2 of new strategy link(the bit in blue) making sure to add your name and court claim number to all pages. simple as that. just follow the steps with these two minor additions. the draft order is just asking the judge to order both parties to lay out their wares within 14 days of him ordering it - so it shortens the length of the time to a court date - and as dg/hsbc/all banks don't want to do it - they will pay up by offer or just not file their aq in which case you also win.

on, the other front - of this two pronged thing - have you sent dg a breakdown of your charges - it is advisable to do that, as they always ask for one before they offer anything - so it saves a couple of days.

and unless your claim is for under 1500 and wouldn't incur the filing fee of 100, i suggest leaving it until the aq is nearly due before filing it - as dg have been coming in with offers just before the due date in several cases.

:D Great! thanks for your help.... much appreciated.

Have filled in AQ150 but not sure when I have to send it back coz there was no last date for filing with court on top of form... presume it must be 14 days from when I received it in post.... 1) any ideas on this?

2) Should I send it back recorded delivery just in case?

3) Is it worth sending DG another nudge letter before I send AQ back?

4) In Witnesses section on AQ, it asks 'witness to which facts' what is the best thing to put here?

Sorry so many questions, some of which may seem obvious... but want to get it right!:shock:

Ok..have posted my AQ with the court now :shock: ... sent a copy of this and copy attachments Draft for Directions etc to DG incorporating a 'knudge type' piece in letter as well. ( :shock: feel I make stay looking like this permanently!)

Presumably I should look more like this :cool: now.. and just wait and see what happens.

QU: Still a bit unsure about T&C'S I may need.. have downloaded 1996 text from T&C links ( this is a fantastic thread!) as this is about as close to 1985 as I can get...will this be ok for court bundle??

Many, many thanks to those who have helped me through my wobbliness so far!!!