Reply from hsbc

molly1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And four.

Hi Molly, just let us know what you need and we will do our very best to help you.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Went to Disneyland in Paris for the weekend with three of my friends. No husband and no kids, just great thrilling rides for Saturday and sunday and then coffee up the Eiffel Tower on Monday.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Hi thanks for all your replys i had forgotten about having to do a bundle

i have copied what my letter says.:)

DISTRICT JUDGE TRAVERS has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 10:00 on the 27 November 2007 at Birkenhead County Court, 76 Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 SEN and should take no longer than 10 minutes.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

"Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents ( including any experts'" report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Notice - Small Claims Hearings

In order to utilise judicial time effectively this small claim has been listed with a number of similar cases at 10.00am.

The order in which the cases will be heard is only determined on the day, taking into account various factors such as attendance and urgent matters which may take priority. Every effort is made to ensure cases listed at 10.00am are heard before 1.00pm but in exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for parties to return at 2.00pm.

Date: 10

OK. this looks like a basic bundle to me. I will have to go and refresh my memeory banks to see what this is again. BRB. I am sure that Lattie used to have a link to the court bundles for dummies thread. I will see if I can hunt it out and post a link on your thread.

Here is Latties's thread that may help you. Just shout if there is anything you need.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html

Also be prepared for a stay of proceedings. You will find helpful links to what you need to do in Freaky's sig. (It isn't showing up in this thread, but if you click on his name it will bring up all the info you need)

Just because you have a letter from DG does not mean your claim has been stayed. This is up to your local court. You can always give them a ring and see if their application for a stay has been granted.

Hi Molly!:)

Haven't done a bundle for a while but will soon get it sorted! Right, where are you up to with it? And what is the hearing?

Here is what they have sent me.

DISTRICT JUDGE TRAVERS has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 10:00 on the 27 November 2007 at Birkenhead County Court, 76 Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 SEN and should take no longer than 10 minutes.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

"Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents ( including any experts'" report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Notice - Small Claims Hearings

In order to utilise judicial time effectively this small claim has been listed with a number of similar cases at 10.00am.

The order in which the cases will be heard is only determined on the day, taking into account various factors such as attendance and urgent matters which may take priority. Every effort is made to ensure cases listed at 10.00am are heard before 1.00pm but in exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for parties to return at 2.00pm.

Just because you have a letter from DG does not mean your claim has been stayed. This is up to your local court. You can always give them a ring and see if their application for a stay has been granted.

Hi Molly, I think that you really need to see if DG's applicaton for a stay has been granted. You may not have received anything from the court as yet (probably due to the amount of claims at present).

Hi Molly. Don't panic. If they don't apply for a stay before the hearing the chances are they will turn up on the day and ask for a stay then.

Go through the bundle one step at a time. You will need to add your own details to parts of it and remove some things that don't apply to your case.

Just shout if you get stuck!:D

Not getting very far can't seem to get any of it right, bloody stroke has effected my brain it all just seems double dutch looked in t&c but can't see any for the 1980's when we opened account not sure what to do, any help really would be welcome sorry to be a pain.:(

T&C's for about 1980 I think are as rare as rocky horse poo. I don't think that it would have changed much between the 1980 ones and the 1997 ones that this site (and I) have.

Hi

I have just put my floppy disc in with all my letters to bank and can't get them of says disk is corrupt any idea what i can do i have got all the receipts for letters i've sent them. Also do i have to number every page including statements etc.:) Also the statement it says to look at in Nawanda vs hsbc is it the one named Statement of Case?

Have you tried wiggling the disk before clsing the door? sometimes that works. Yes you do number all the pages.

Hi

I have tried everything even tried it in friends comp, not sure what to do

Also do i have to number every page including statements etc.:-) Also the statement it says to look at in Nawanda vs hsbc is it the one named Statement of Case? What would i do put al my information on a disk then put numbers on each page as i print it.

Yes it is the statement of case. But call it statement of evidence.

yes you do number all the pages.

Not sure what you can do about the info you had on your disc. Maybe some computer whizz will be on later to help you with that problem