Reply from hsbc

molly1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks was a shock cause i am only 48. I have told hsbc we can't clear overdraft only resonse is you will keep incurring charges wont repeat what i said to that:D Was told they will close account they can as we have opened another and hubbies wages go in there.:)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just looked my daughter started her claim 2 days before mine i have had a letter saying being transfered to local court. She has not heard anything since notice of acknowledgment which is dated 28 june is this right.

She could always ring the court and ask what stage they are at with her claim.

They're usually pretty helpful :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi

Rang my local court today like they said. they said it is being sent to small claims court, i will receive doc about this in next 10-14 days will have to pay £100 pound then. I asked about stays she said they are still doing claims that are already in the system.

Can you get any more details ffrom that lady? Just so we can let others know that all is not lost?

Claim number and ammounts and stuff like that. It would be really helpful!

Will ask my daughter she wont see her till next week.

Hi my daughter received this letter today from mcol what happens if they don't reply in the 12 days?

County Court Bulk Centre

2nd Floor, St Katharine's House 21-27 St Katharine's StreetNorthamptonNN1 2LH

DX 702885 Northampton 7

T 0845 6015935 F 0845 6015889

Ecustomerservice.mcol@hmcourts-service.gsi.gov.uk

Minicom VII 0800 358 3506 (Helpline for the deaf and hard of hearing)

www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk

Friday, 10 August 2007

Claim Number: Your ref:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing in relation to the above claim number.

We have received a defence from the defendant but unfortunately we have misplaced this. In order for us to transfer it out we need a copy of the defence.

The defendant has been given 12 days from the date above to respond. If they fail to do so you may have the option of entering judgement.

I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Yours Faithfully

Natalie Higham

MCOL Correspondence Section

Find more information about Money Claim Online at:

Hi i have received this letter but doesn't say anything about the £100 fee.

Also what do o have to send to the court and hsbc?

Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing)

To the Claimant's Solicitor

Sandra Edwards

In the BIRKENHEAD County Court

Claim Number

Claimant

(including ref.)

Sandra Edwards

Defendant

(including ref.)

Hsbc Bank DX 712630 BIRMINGHAM 32

Date

10 August 2007

DISTRICT JUDGE TRAVERS has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 10:00 on the 27 November 2007 at Birkenhead County Court, 76 Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 SEN and should take no longer than 10 minutes.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other parly and to the court office copies of all documenfs~IincTuding any experts' ~ report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Notice - Small Claims Hearings

In order to utilise judicial time effectively this small claim has been listed with a number of similar cases at 10.00am.

The order in which the cases will be heard is only determined on the day, taking into account various factors such as attendance and urgent matters which may take priority. Every effort is made to ensure cases listed at 10.00am are heard before 1.00pm but in exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for parties to return at 2.00pm.

Date: 10 August 2007

Notes

you cannot, or choose not to, attend the hearing, you must write and tell the court at least 7 days before the date of the hearing. The district judge will hear the case in your absence, but will take account of your statement of case and any other documents you have filed.

If you do not attend the hearing and do not give notice that you will not attend, the district judge may strike out your claim, defence or counterclaim. If the claimant attends but the defendant does not, the district judge may make a decision based on the evidence of the claimant only. Leaflets explaining more about what you should do and what happens when your case is allocated to the small claims track are available from the court office.

The court office at BIRKENHEAD County Court, 76 Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 SEN is open between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday. When corresponding with the court nlease address forms or letters to the Court Manager and quote the claim number. Tel: 0151 6665800 Fax: 0151 6665873

Produced by: DLEVINGS

N157 Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track

Hi Molly, Looks as if they're asking for a 'court bundle'. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html (Courtesy of Lateralus)

If your claim is less than £1500 there is no AQ fee. If more and they haven't notified you I would just ring the court to confirm 'no fee' and get the name of who told you.

Come back if you need more, if it's not me, someone will get back to you.

There's always help on this forum.

I would still wait a bit to see if they default on sending in the stuff they've been asked for - if you have the option of entering judgement ,it could save you a lot of work.

• Haha 1

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

the fact that it has now been allocated i would presume means that the allocation fee wasnt payable. you could double check that with a call to the court but im sure the judge would have requested the fee before proceeding if it was due.

looks like you need to prepare the court bundle by 13 nov. from how ive read it i think its the full bundle but not sure as its only a 10 minute hearing.

someone else will double check that PLEASE :)

Hi Molly, Looks as if they're asking for a 'court bundle'. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html (Courtesy of Lateralus)

If your claim is less than £1500 there is no AQ fee. If more and they haven't notified you I would just ring the court to confirm 'no fee' and get the name of who told you.

Come back if you need more, if it's not me, someone will get back to you.

There's always help on this forum.

I would still wait a bit to see if they default on sending in the stuff they've been asked for - if you have the option of entering judgement ,it could save you a lot of work.

Ok thanks thats my daughter claim who has got to wait and see if they get the stuff back on time.

the fact that it has now been allocated i would presume means that the allocation fee wasnt payable. you could double check that with a call to the court but im sure the judge would have requested the fee before proceeding if it was due.

looks like you need to prepare the court bundle by 13 nov. from how ive read it i think its the full bundle but not sure as its only a 10 minute hearing.

someone else will double check that PLEASE :)

Hi thanks for your help will wait and see if anyone else can tell me what i need to send.:)