AQ Palava- Furrypest v. LTSB

furrypest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I came on here a couple of days ago to ask about my AQ, but I'm still confused!

My case has been transferred twice from Northampton CC and finally has rested at Southend CC. Rang Southend CC for advice about AQ as it had been dispensed with + asked them about paying the £100 fee.

Lady I spoke to (the only one employed there to answer phone calls) sounded as though she was reading information from a card (it was very vague, hence my confusion). She said that you don't have to fill in an AQ for bank charges cases, wouldn't specify whether I had to pay the £100, and wasn't clear about what would happen next with my case (suggested a stay, waiting for directions from the judge, attending court etc.)

The thing about it all is that I started this battle with LTSB way back in February, have had no offer of any money (£750 goodwill gesture or anything) + I now feel that this lack of info about the AQ is holding everything up. (I know i should have more patience!)

As soon as I can pay the AQ fee I feel it might get the process rolling a bit quicker. Don't want to phone the same woman at Southend again.

Can anyone give me some advice please (Sorry for being a pest)

Hi

If I were you, I would just wait to hear from the Court, there is nothing else you can do really. My claim took about 6 months, so you probably still have a month or so at least yet of waiting.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)