Trying to get through to Krysta!!

karenhowlett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I've got my court date for the 4th of July, I've been trying to get through to Krysta Campbell to speak to someone about settling. However it just gos straight to voice mail. I've left several messages but she has not returned my calls. Has anyone else been in this situation? How long did it take for you to get to speak to someone? Does she answer her e-mails?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Karen

Thanks for this link, just rang all the numbers on the link and talked to Charlotte, who said Paul Quinn is dealing with me and that they will be in touch over the next couple of weeks with an offer of the full amount!!!

I'll believe it when i have the money in my account, but it's definatly a step in the right direction. Something what she said that worried me was that it would be an offer for the amount of the charges, but what about the interest and court charges? If they don't include these in the offer do I reject and proceed to court as originally planned?

Thanks again

Karen