DFJ CHARGES CONSULTANTS (whats happening)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have claimed from Barclays & I.F.

via DFJ Charges Consultants Ltd aka recorverunfairbankcharges.com

They sent out a letter stating that both Barclays & I.F. had agreed full settlement of my claims...

They asked for their 25% fee (£173.50) within 14 days of their letter (or else additional charges would be applied! I paid within 14 days....

They sent out two (on reflection rather unprofessional looking forms, from Barclays & I.F.) which I was I signed and return to the banks as instructed - in the handwritten envelopes provided!

I have tried contacting DFJ on several occasions via phone since I became concerned that I have not received my settlements.

At first their answerphone was giving a recorded message... re the Lloyds win of the Berwick vs Lloyds at Birmingham saying that due to the outcome of that case they were not taking any new clients ... Now they say that they are but are not taking any calls

I cant speak to anyone...

Now the phone line is dead!

They are not answering e'mails either!

I'm really worried

PLEASE MOD'S - COULD YOU LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME..

Regards

Dave

I have sent this letter today - 1st class signed for...

Bank Charges Claims: Barclays & Intelligent Finance

Your Ref: djh/elh/whitehead.01/02

I have tried on several occasions to phone your office over the last 2 weeks and heard your recorded message regarding your not taking any new cases due to Judge Cooke’s decision in favour of Lloyds TSB in Birmingham on 15th May 2007 in the case of Berwick vs Lloyds TSB.

The case of Berwick vs Lloyds TSB 15th May 2007 is of no relevance whatsoever to my claim which was fully settled in April 2007 over a month earlier!

Your company ceased to answer its phone to both new claimants and current claimants giving out the recorded message to all callers and I received no reply to my two recent emails to yourselves.

I paid the £173.50 fee for your services via personal cheque made payable to Miss Haigh on 30th April 2004, within the 14 day period as per the instructions given in your letter.

Yet I have not received any payments from Barclays or Intelligent Finance although I was informed in your letter that both Barclays and Intelligent Finance had agreed full settlement of my claim.

Your company is now in breach of contract as you have not fulfilled your promise for “no win no fee” settlement of my claim.

I request a satisfactory response and proper settlement of my claim within 7 days of this letter being received by yourselves, if you do not comply I will take up legal action via my solicitors.

I am sending this letter by First Class Recorded/Signed Post for Today Wednesday 6th June 2007 and by standard mail.

Yours sincerely

I dont know what else I can do now...

Cheers

Dave