Fiyah Vs Co-op Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent off my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on 30th May

Little bit worried as i live in Hull and im hoping i wont get to the court part of my claim, but im not going to let this put me off.

I work hard to earn money for me and my son and i want back whats mine and his.

• 4 weeks later...

received my list of charges back this morning.

am i right in thinking you can claim back the commision charges + fees - privilege premier subscription charges?

if thats the case then im claiming back 1168.50 in commision and 1056.00 in fees....grand total 2224.50 :D

i havent included those subscription fees in my figures, theres a couple of commission charges of 2 pounds and i think they may be from when i drew money out abroad last year, but i'll leave those in my amount to be claimed back as its only 4 pounds in total and wont make a huge dent in the amount i want back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i know 7 banks and 1 building society have signed the waiver to put a hold on all current claims but how will we know if the co-op has agreed to sign this FSA waiver?

i receive the weekly newsletter from moneysavingexpert.com and so far there has been nothing in there to say the co-op have signed up and theres nothing on the FSA website either.

did read on the FSA website tho that banks have to acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days......so i presume when you send in your prelim thats your "compaint" being lodged against them yes? no? anyone?