Biff vs HSBC

biff1974

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all new to this forum and finding it very helpful (so much information!), have completed money claim and HSBC have entered a defence. I am now waiting for my questionaire to come so I can complete it.

The thing that concerns me is attending court and being caught up in all sorts of legal jargon and I won't have prepared enough, to be absolutely clear, what do I need to be clear on to have a watertight case? It un nerves me slightly following the case in Birmingham and now Hull. I am convinced I ahve done something wrong :o

hopefully the only thing you've done wrong is to post this twice - lol

welcome to the forum biff.

if you've followed the step by steps on here - you should be ok.

going to court is really not on the agenda - lots of talk - but no one from hsbc has been yet - any reason to think you are special?

you may not get a questionaire as most local courts have dispensed with them - though not all - you'll know when your paperwork comes through.

have you sent a breakdown to dg solicitors - if not - you could do that now - just say - i see you have defended - here is a copy of my breakdown..... blah, blah -

for ideas of what to write to dg - see post 1 of the two aq threads in my signature.

you could ring mcol and just say - i see it has been defended but i've not had a copy of their defence yet or a transfer to a local court - they will be helpful - probably say they are running a little slow - tell you which court yours will be going to and then you will just have to wait to hear from them.

again, hopefully you've done it all ok up to now - if you've followed the templates, so just send a breakdown to dg and folllow those links

good luck with your claim.

Welcome Biff,

Stick to what Latty says and you won't go far wrong. There are somne great guys and gals on this forum so if you need any help just shout..........someone will know.

Good luck

Chris:)

Thanks very much, it makes you feel real uneasy when things go wrong (Don't think I am that special though for the bank to turn up!) Fingers crossed all will go well, think I may have to treat myself at the shops! (and no doubt my son to a wii!!) :p

• 1 month later...

Hi

Can you help me please? I have been on holiday to come back and find I have to prepare a court bundle and all the other documentation within a week!!! What do I need for this I have seen some court bundle information but I am the sort of person who needs it spelling out!!! I am planning to complete this (hopefully all) on Wednesday and Thursday night as at work and 3am in the morning is vvvvv boring!! Thanks in advance!

This is what you need court bundles for dummies

Just ask if you need any help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE