repossesion order

Notty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a repossesion order on my house last year. The case would not go ahead I was told when I rang the mortgage company but it did. They said as long as the arrears were paid, it was originally £3000, and on the date of the hearing it was down to £300. I now want to remortgage but wonder if the repossesion order will show up on a search. It doesnt show on Experian but on Equifax it shows as delinquent? Someone said the following but I dont know if that is the case.

(As I understand it the moment any one pays the arreas the case lapses they cannot bring it back they have to make a new claim if the arreas are paid the case is closed they then need to make a new application to the court No claim is continous once the arreas are paid ring your court and ask them You may need to clarify with a letter)

not quiet true the case is live until the case is dismissed or you re mortgage and you dont have any dealings with them if your mortgage is up to date and you dont owe them any money in arreas find the case number make an application to have the case disnissed add all the relevant information ie statements a letter from them saying that you do not owe any arreas when you gat a court date invite the other side to agree to your application if they say yes send that letter to the court and it should be a formalaty if they dont reply or say no take that letter if the judge dismisses it and they try and charge you costs they wont get away with it but if you dont try to agree it with them you could be liable for their costs.