Credit solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Long story short... Have a very small debt to Vodafone of £130.00 that has been passed to a company called Credit Solutions .. only about 2 months ago..Anyway last Friday I got a cheque that once cleared I would be able to settle this.. So I called them last Friday and informed them that once cleared this week I would call them to settle in full, probably Thursday this week..They agreed that was OK

So I get a call today, Tuesday, evening.

"hello mr xxxx, i am calling from Credit solutions, for Data protection can I take your post code, 1st line of address etc etc.".. I supply said details

"thankyou Mr xxxx, I need to now transfer you to your account manager "

>

Someone new

CS - "hello, whats your post code"

ME - "i have just given that to your collegue who transferred me"

CS- "well I want it now, post code! " (very very aggressive)

ME - "I am sorry, if you(empahsis) wanted it you should have called me first"

CS - "are you refusing to give me your post code"

ME - " I have already given it to your collegue who called me"

CS - "YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH F**CKING TIME TO PAY, I AM GOING TO SEND SOMEONE ROUND YOUR F**CKING HOUSE"

With that he hangs up.....

I called back to complain, they SAY they are going to get a manager to call me, I wont hold my breath, but they are not getting paid until I get an apology.... Whats my chances ?? slim no doubt.. !

But beware..........

I should imagine that the conversation was recorded, but I can almost guarantee that it gets 'lost'. My hubby has been f'd and geffed at by people selling space in a charity calender, it is basically a big con (he found out to his cost many years ago) and he told them he wasn't interested, he got basically the same reply as you.

If I were you I would just pay up and get rid of the bill, but also carry on with the complaint. Good luck

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

The conversation would not have been recorded.

I personally would now run off a CCA letter and until they prove you owe the debt to them, you don't pay it. I don't think I would want to pay anyone who spoke to me like that.

Make their life difficult!

Most mobile phone contracts are not covered by the CCA.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I should imagine that the conversation was recorded, but I can almost guarantee that it gets 'lost'. My hubby has been f'd and geffed at by people selling space in a charity calender, it is basically a big con (he found out to his cost many years ago) and he told them he wasn't interested, he got basically the same reply as you.

Interestingly,

I had the same a few years ago and the person behind the 'witheld' number obviously felt very big and strong

That was until they found out to their cost that I had a friend working for Orange who managed to get their number (they called my orange phone) and I called them back - oddly enough, they werent so abusive that time

Many a time recently I wished my friend still worked in that role, some DCA's I couldve had a lot of fun with

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

I know! Some of the daydreams I have had about getting even on these people, it is a good job you can't get arrested for it!

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Hi,

Long story short... Have a very small debt to Vodafone of £130.00 that has been passed to a company called Credit Solutions .. only about 2 months ago..Anyway last Friday I got a cheque that once cleared I would be able to settle this.. So I called them last Friday and informed them that once cleared this week I would call them to settle in full, probably Thursday this week..They agreed that was OK

So I get a call today, Tuesday, evening.

"hello mr xxxx, i am calling from Credit solutions, for Data protection can I take your post code, 1st line of address etc etc.".. I supply said details

"thankyou Mr xxxx, I need to now transfer you to your account manager "

>

Someone new

CS - "hello, whats your post code"

ME - "i have just given that to your collegue who transferred me"

CS- "well I want it now, post code! " (very very aggressive)

ME - "I am sorry, if you(empahsis) wanted it you should have called me first"

CS - "are you refusing to give me your post code"

ME - " I have already given it to your collegue who called me"

CS - "YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH F**CKING TIME TO PAY, I AM GOING TO SEND SOMEONE ROUND YOUR F**CKING HOUSE"

With that he hangs up.....

I called back to complain, they SAY they are going to get a manager to call me, I wont hold my breath, but they are not getting paid until I get an apology.... Whats my chances ?? slim no doubt.. !

But beware..........

Anywhere,

Credit Solutions are a bunch of a**eholes. This might brighten up your day however: CSLRWanchors

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I was thinking of writing you a code of conduct Fred ;)

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I was thinking of writing you a code of conduct Fred ;)

Rory,

You may have guessed but I'm not a fan of Credit Solutions. They've gone into default with regards to my own accounts with them by the way. I'm just waiting for them to commit a criminal offence (don't think it will happen though). Must go, don't want to hijack somebody else's thread.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

That's lovely Fred!

Very professional and accurate! ;)

Cheers Vampyra,

I'm hoping that they will get to 'criminal' stage with my own account, then I'll start another site called 'Credit Solutions Are Criminals'. Now that would be fun!

Regards.

Fred

Just had a post on another thread. Credit solutions sent one of their nice postcards saying they will come round and visit on x date between 9am & 9pm. The OP has sent them an invoice for £200 because they never turned up :D