Claiming Interest Query

thebloodster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to claim charges back from two Credit Card companies at the moment and I am now up to the MCOL part of the claim. Up to now I haven't claimed any interest although I have worked it out on a Vampiress spreadsheet as 8% statutory. However it appears that a lot of people are claiming contractual interest from the credit card compaines at around 25%. Which is the most advisable option?

I have also had two offers (difference between charge & £12) which I have accepted as part offers. How do I treat this in the POC?

Can the spreadsheet I have used me modified to show a different percentage?

Thanks

Hi, I was going to go down the 8% route at first but then I realised I was being chrged at 27% on what they took. Can't see why they should still get to profit from it when it was tantermount to theft. If you are planning on changing to contractual I would send another LBA explaining that you are now claiming CCI. Regarding the refund. Enter it into the spreadsheet as a nagative number e.g -120 on the date you recieved it. The spreadsheet should do the rest. No need to mention it in POC's. If you used one of the vampiress spreadsheets you should be able to alter the %age rate but you may need to complete one of the CCI spreadies if you haven't already as they calculate differently to the s69 8% ones. Hope this is clear.

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent