Can I Claim Mortgage Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi not sure if this is in the right section but can anyone tell me if i can claim back mortage charges like £30 letter charges, £40 for broken promises £30 for late payments etc. If so does anyone know were i send letters to and should i just re-word the bank charges temp letter and send that?

One more thing if i had bank charges on an account 9 years ago can i still claim from that as long as i only claim for 6 years? thnx anyone who can help.

Thanks for all your replies guys really helpful...........

Ermmmm was this really necessary?!

I think the reason you haven't got a reply is very few here are claiming on a mortgage. It is, after all a self help forum!

Just a thought.

Hi Scarlett79

Assuming you are with the Halifax/ BoS, I don't know as you have not said.

Why don't you start your own thread, I noticed you have several previous threads.

If you keep to the one thread, people will be able to help and keep a track of things. It will also help you.

You will find that most people on here are Very Helpful, that has been my experience.

Good luck

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

[email protected].

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)