Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



i have received a letter from a debt collection firm to my address but the name is wrong - no one with that name lives in my house, but the sir name / family name is the same as mine and my two brothers, i have already open the letter, what can i do?


im looking for a template or something to send to the debt collectors as i am not good a writing letters and don't know what to write

Link to post
Share on other sites

First thing I would call the agency and tell them that they have got the wrong address, and that no one by that name resides at your property, and could they please amend their records to that fact. That should be the end of it but if not make sure you get the name of the person you speak to just incase of any repercussions, mistakes happen, too often in my opinion. good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...