wow all sounds very complicated!!!!

jordansmum75

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey everyone

my sister in law told me about this site and as i have just thrown out my husband thought it would be a good time to try to get my money back!

however having read through as much as i can i have to say my brain is swimming!!! any help would be great as i feel a little lost!!!

i bank with barclays have done for over ten yrs only the last 7yrs have been bad though with all sorts of money probs i was incurring charges on a very regular basis.

have ben trying really hard the last few months to stay within my overdraft and so far have managed nearly two months! not very long i know but i feel proud:)

anyhow enough witering on again any help would be hugely appriecated

cheers

Welcome to the site, you'll find we all a very friendly and helpful bunch.

Do you still have your statements?

madhouse5:)

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][U][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue]Barclays bank[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]- £1260.00[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][B]Settled for £1774.20 - [COLOR=#ff00ff]7th June 2007[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][U][COLOR=red]MBNA - £1994.46 - [/COLOR][COLOR=red]inc contractual int[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]Settled for £2024.00 - [COLOR=magenta]16th April 2007[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][U][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo][B]First Direct - £1147.00[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#4b0082][COLOR=indigo]Settled for £1147.00 -[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]1st May [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]2007[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=green][B][U]Capital One - £802.83 - inc contractual int[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Prelim sent - [COLOR=#ff00ff]28th March 2007[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]LBA sent - [COLOR=magenta]19th April 2007[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Welcome to CAG.

The whole reclaiming process can appear scary on first viewing but if you take time to read other Barcklays threads you will begin to see that it is not as bad as first thought.

Also open a new thread in the Barclays section called JordansMum v Barclays.

To begin with if you do not have your statements send to Barclays the SAR along with a cheque or Postal Order for £10.The SAR can be found in the templates section.

You then need to give Barclays 40 days to reply to this request.

Whilst waiting for them to reply to you why not take some time out to read other threads-this may help put your mind at rest.

But remember should you have any questions or need any advice,just ask.There is usually someone here 24/7.

Good luck

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Welcome to the site, you'll find we all a very friendly and helpful bunch.

Do you still have your statements?

madhouse5:)

hey

you are a friendly bunch no i dont have all my statments i understand that i need to get them and have found the template letter just cant find how to download it!!

:)

i just copy and pasted it into my microsoft word

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Welcome to CAG.

The whole reclaiming process can appear scary on first viewing but if you take time to read other Barcklays threads you will begin to see that it is not as bad as first thought.

Also open a new thread in the Barclays section called JordansMum v Barclays.

To begin with if you do not have your statements send to Barclays the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) along with a cheque or Postal Order for £10.The SAR can be found in the templates section.

You then need to give Barclays 40 days to reply to this request.

Whilst waiting for them to reply to you why not take some time out to read other threads-this may help put your mind at rest.

But remember should you have any questions or need any advice,just ask.There is usually someone here 24/7.

Good luck

thanks i have set up a new post

thanks for your help

:)

Do you have microsoft works, if so it works just the same if you copy and paste it as saintly 1 says.

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][U][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue]Barclays bank[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]- £1260.00[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][B]Settled for £1774.20 - [COLOR=#ff00ff]7th June 2007[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][U][COLOR=red]MBNA - £1994.46 - [/COLOR][COLOR=red]inc contractual int[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]Settled for £2024.00 - [COLOR=magenta]16th April 2007[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][U][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo][B]First Direct - £1147.00[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#4b0082][COLOR=indigo]Settled for £1147.00 -[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]1st May [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]2007[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=green][B][U]Capital One - £802.83 - inc contractual int[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Prelim sent - [COLOR=#ff00ff]28th March 2007[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]LBA sent - [COLOR=magenta]19th April 2007[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Do you have microsoft works, if so it works just the same if you copy and paste it as saintly 1 says.

no i dont have that either a prob i must rectify!

have sorted it out though a friend has lent me their laptop some will do anything from there now!

thanks for your help