eatbostik vs HSBC

eatbostik

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just received notification that HSBC have finally got round to entering a defence on the 2nd May 2007. Some five days before they were served which is impressive. I'm assuming they mean the the 2nd June as that would be virtually the last day to submit their defence. Ho hum :rolleyes:. Will await the allocation questionnaire and will update this as things progress.

Hi

Just received notification that HSBC have finally got round to entering a defence on the 2nd May 2007. Some five days before they were served which is impressive. I'm assuming they mean the the 2nd June as that would be virtually the last day to submit their defence. Ho hum :rolleyes:. Will await the allocation questionnaire and will update this as things progress.

Hi if you submitted your claim on line you may not recieve an allocation questionaire as this has been dispensed with by the judge at Northampton.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

If the court rrequire ans AQ they will inform you. Be aware that if your claim is over £1500 you may still have to pay the Allocation fee. A call to the court will confirm this.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Just received by notice of transfer of proceedings with their defence on it.

Interesting to see the bank using their terms and conditions as a defence. Kind of shooting themselves in the foot surely.

"7.9 As well as charging interest for unauthorised overdrafts, we may also charge a fee to cover the cost of the administration involved." (1996 T&C)

Surely on this basis the fee charged should remain constant as the amount of administration for £50 is the same as £100 (the cost of administration/justifiability being largely irrelevant for this argument). Which it isn't. Well certainly not with HSBC's current 100% charge policy.Does this not put them in breach of contract???

The more i read about this the more precarious the banks position seems.