The very first step -getting my bank statements question

bruirn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have two accounts with NatWest that I'm looking to get my statements for. I've got my letter ready to send but do I send them a cheque for ten pounds or, because I'm getting the bank statements for two accounts, should I make the cheque out for 20 pounds? Do I also just make the check out to NatWest? Cheers.

Hi, you can request both accounts on one S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) just put both account numbers for one fee of £10.00

You would be better to send a postal order crossed and payable to NatWest and send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and the PO recorded delivery, this way you can track the letter has been received and the PO has been cashed. The 40 days start when they receive the cash or cleared cheque etc.

Remember to keep the PO receipt safe and the proof of posting track them here: Royal Mail

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Hi, you can request both accounts on one S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) just put both account numbers for one fee of £10.00

You would be better to send a postal order crossed and payable to NatWest and send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and the PO recorded delivery, this way you can track the letter has been received and the PO has been cashed. The 40 days start when they receive the cash or cleared cheque etc.

Remember to keep the PO receipt safe and the proof of posting track them here: Royal Mail

That's brilliant advice. Thank you.