Help. Won already can i claim again?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi already had successfull claims from Halifax but had more charges since. I sent the letters off but have recieved one back saying that i have already accepted a payment in full and final settlement and cannot claim again. I have never signed anything off an acceptance offer they just credited my account before it got to court. Its only a couple of hundred pounds i have had charged in the last couple of months. Does anyone know if it's right that i can't claim again before i pay money to fill the moneyclaim form in. Thanks Liz x

Of course you can claim again, I'd point out in the letter you send the Halifax that you've already made a succesfull claim against them and if they want to avoid further costs and interest that they should settle asap.

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool:

I am at Court stage with them at the moment having previously got £1800 at LBA stage.

They did not send me all my statements and I finally got the rest through after I claimed the £1800. I never signed anything with them either, so it will be interesting to see how they react to my £2500 claim they should have just received court papers for!

12-03-07 Halifax Received £1800

05-06-07 Halifax II Small Claim Served for £2503

Capital One - Won £768

Halifax Credit Card - Won £756