style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

sent my letter to CB requersting £2856 , they have sent me a letter with 8 points stating that it was basically up to me to keep the account credited with sufficient funds, I should not have passed cheques when there was insufficient funds etc

there was an additional two points re maintaining administrative systems, relating to unauthorised cheques, abuse of cheque and debit cards. the second being the need to operate standard procedures and to set standard charges to avoid substantial costs of individual assessment in relation to each perticular case.

my blood was boiling when i read it, now i feel a bit dis-heartened.

is this a standard reply?

thing is the last point was priceless as they were quite happy to honour cheques as the charges were all paid when payday came along!!

help! (sorry for the long post)

A

hi

Follow the steps and you will be fine - all bog standard replies stick with it you will be fine - there are loads of very knowledgable people on here and they will get you through it - do not be disheartened you will get there!!

Thanks

was just unsure if the letter was bog standard, I was a bit naughty with my cheque card etc when i was younger...that accounts for the gitters

I have completed letter 3 and taken out the parts that are not relevant

I now live in england (account held at the falkirk branch in scotland) does this matter?

will be sending the letter tomorrow!

A

no it is fine but you need to spend a lot of time reading the threads and particularly familiarising yourself with the scottish claims - loads of info on here.

best of luck with everything - keep posting step by step and you will get plenty of help