court letter received no date on it help please!!!!!!!!!!!

shrekkiegirl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i received a letter from the county court saturday (at last) i have been waiting 3 weeks for them to contact me it states:

deputy district judge ..... has considered the statements and a q's filed and allocated the small claims track.

the hearing will take place on a date to be fixed at .....

each party shall deliver to every other party and the court offices a copy of all documents (including any expert witness reports) on which he intends to rely at the eharing no later than 22nd june 2007.

the original documents shall be brought to the hearing

witness statements must be included in the documents filed and served.

1. i have not filed an aq! not heard anything from court between mcol sending it to them and now.

2. can someone please confirm what i need to included, ie court bundle, copy of my statements, correspondance, charges summary. is there anything else that would be useful.

3. anyone else had this and no set date, it is at swindon cc.

4. can i send a draft order for directions

getting nervous now as not heard a thing from dg ever

thanks

shrekkie

1. ring the courts to see what is happening.

2. T&C's might help you. I have 1996 ones. PM me your e-mail address and I will send them to you. Also have a look at basic court bundle link in the bank templates library.

3. I haven't. I just got a date for a prelim hearing on 25th July

4. I don't think that you need to do this as you have already been allocated to small claims track.

If you have to send your court bundle in by 22nd June, your court date will probably be 14 days after that (6th July)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D