• Tweets

• Hi   Thanks for the Link that was the first one of the two I came across.   Anyway have you looked at the link properly and click of the part 'People' this then shows you who the Director was and the named person is a Samantaha Bushby.   BIGGIN RENOVATIONS LTD people - Find and update company information - GOV.UK FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK BIGGIN RENOVATIONS LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual...   Is the above person the Wife that is refusing to discuss this matter/deposit paid   As stated in my post#4 look that link to report this company to Companies House and if the above info on the Director is correct you make sure and mention this and there refusal to deal with you and that the two son in laws that were at the start of the build until Builder/Owner passing asked for more money as under quoted.   Has the Building works to your Property been Completed?   Did any of the Building works require Planning Permission?   If yes to the above on Planning Permission have you contacted the Council to have a chat to a Building Inspector as you are unsure the works have been carried out correctly as you have found out the Company was dissolved some time before you signed a contract for these works and the works were carried out?              
    • The new prototype doesn't think much of the company's CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, either.View the full article
    • almost identical to patterns thread.    
    • immaterial   the claim is not about if the PAPLOC met requirements. judge wont give a flying...   just file our std loan defence...   example Defence    1.The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.    2. Paragraph x is noted and accepted I have in the past had financial dealings with [insert Original Creditor].I do not recall the precise details or agreement and have sought verification from the claimant and their solicitors.    3. Paragraph x is denied I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served last year from either the Claimant or [Original Creditor]    4.It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant,   the Claimants solicitors have failed to provide any evidence of assignment/balance/breach requested by CPR 31. 14 on date xxxxx ,and the claimant remains in default of my section 7*  request, dated xxxxxx   therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to:  (a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; and  (b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and  (c) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;    5. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77/78 request, copies of the documents referred to within the Claimants particulars to establish what the claim is for.   To date the Claimant has failed to comply to my section 7* request and their solicitors, [name them], likewise     6. As per Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.    7. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82 A of the consumer credit Act 1974.    8. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief. ..check and edit to suit.            
    • I hope I have done this right! July 22 Summons_compressed.pdf
  • Our picks

novice computer user v barclays.*WON DEFENCE THOWN OUT*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi val,

good idea about song.

jungle cracks me up val,dont like it, men swearing at women, but that womans libber would test patients of a saint.

i wasnt great fan,but its had me in stitches,know its sad,but have become compulsive viewer.

welcome back trucker,thought you had emigrated.

tez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been trucking ;-)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Almost ...... really knocked me for 6 this did

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

A very heavy cold .... i managed to work but that was about all i managed

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

hi val,

good idea about song.

jungle cracks me up val,dont like it, men swearing at women, but that womans libber would test patients of a saint.

i wasnt great fan,but its had me in stitches,know its sad,but have become compulsive viewer.

welcome back trucker,thought you had emigrated.

tez

sorry tez, I can't really comment on this one because I haven't seen this, you can get hooked, OH refuses to have it on, mind you that's nothing, we don't like this same things, I often go to another TV. :roll:

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

thanks saintly and val, but i found it... its brill, lets hope its the number one for christmas and carol singers add it to their repitiour.. (you know what I mean add it to the list of carols they sing, spelling hopeless!!) xx

*sigh*

I blame tonycee :rolleyes:

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Ooooooooooo look at the spliff lol ...........

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

whats a spliff?

:oops: sign of my miss spent youth

The errrrrrr 'herbal' cig she smokin lol

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar