novice computer user v barclays.*WON DEFENCE THOWN OUT*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it will make any difference as the interest is the only thing that will change

what sort of dog do you have meg. i have the cutest , adorable , loving ,obediant , faithful , smallest jack russell you will ever see.. young lady called twink.she is sitting next to me now waiting to go out and play with the alsation 2 doors away.a great stress reliever.for me. ta.

I have a full pedigree hienze dog (has the full 57 varieties and a few more i think) getting on in years now which is why when she NEEDS to go out she realy NEEDS to go out THEN lol

bit like me then,would not mind coming back as a dog with a good master, look after her.

barclays defended today on mcol date defended 14 .5.07, issue date, 14.5.07 dose that seem right, why has it just popped up now, should i have had court date by now. bottom of responce pack signed by solicitor 29.5.07 little cross in ,i intend to defend.bemused.

im not too worried YET it only took hubby 3 years to complete the last time we did the bathroom ..... lowering the cieling boxing in pipes and just tiling round the bath ..... he only had 6 months on this lot so far ;-)

bless. my mrs would say theres 7 days in the week you know.any way must be taking up far to much of your time, let you get on with important stuff. thanks..

Hi tezl,

am very glad I've come across your thread-its uncannily similar to my sons game. We filed with MCOL on 23/5, Barclays acknowledged on 11/6 and they have til 25/6 to defend. On 16th June we received the same offer letter as yours @ #8 with the added stipulation that the sum is used to repay the overdraft he still owes, the balance to be paid by cheque as the account is now closed. As the offer is good for 8 weeks I was going to wait and see how things went with their defence & maybe write and suggest they increase their offer to a full refund-sound familiar? Btw, after acknowledgement they have 28 days from date of issue to enter their defence.