novice computer user v barclays.*WON DEFENCE THOWN OUT*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right, about refusal of offer, received offer 10.5.07 mcol issued 14.5.07 no cheque or payment into bank. it seems ive left it quite late but because of 8 week deciding period i thought i would see how things progressed.they have acknowleded now. still uncertain as to which letter is needed now to refuse offer. thanks.

And to be honest, I think the fact that you have started MCOL would suggest that you aren't accepting anyway! The Lit team at Barclays play the same game as us in many ways, they open a file with a standard letter and add the personal touches of figues, names etc, and we (generally) do the same. It will all come out fine in the end!

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

is this ok. name adress mine,

barclays solicitors?

adress

account number

claim number

responce to settlement offer

dear sir,

thankyou for your clients letter dated xxx i respectfully decline their offer of xxxxxx in full and final settlement .

you must beaware that legal action is in progress against your clients barclays bank for the full amount plus interest plus court costs, which i intend to pursue.

i trust this clarify,s my position.

i have also sent letter to cutomer relations advisor at barclays bank.

yous sincerly,

should i also send this letter to bank, or one worded slightly different, or not atall. ? thanks.

slight prob just checking charges list ready to send to legal dept, wrote wrong dates on ones sent to court ,4 charges put june instead of july have amended ones now sending to legals. forsee any probs? ta. have mittigating circumstances have since had eyes tested and needed new glases should i hold on to receipt to show judge lol.