Success - HSBC 90% charges back

powders
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to try and provide some encouragement, after much letter writing and court action HSBC have offered 90% of my charges back which I am happy to accept. I was on the verge of getting a hearing date and nudged their solicitors last week - which has worked! Thanks to this site and Martin's money tips all the help and advice was invaluable.

Did you get the offer from HSBC or DG?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Encouraging - I filed mine on 12th - so am hoping that something will come along soon. am bored of waiting!!!

Just e-mailed Kate as the excel spreadsheet keeps totalling wrongly ....and she ackonwledged about 10 mins afterwards.

All in all - fairly encouraging day so far....woo hoo

hi kerrypotter

i have justlooked at my spreadsheet that i emailed kate and it has totalled the interest wrong as well never realised it did you send a new spread sheet or just let them know that the spreadsheet has totalled wrong?

i must admit i am very bored of waiting wanted the money for me hols in july but dont think i will get it :( guess it the old plastic and pay it off when and if i do.

shrekkie

I wouldn't worry too much as they know whay they have charged you anyway and as long as the charges are always correct it should be fine. I was just bored and decided to send her a friendly e-mail just saying that I am sending them again as it seems the total was wrong on the last few times and to please acknowldge - and she did.

I am asking for a few hundred less than what I could claim so am hoping that speeds it along too. And being as Pwder dide her claim a few days AFTER me - I hope it's soooooon

YEP - like you say on the plastic and pay it off when you return. you'll def get it - its just they're taking their sweet time about it.