Billy takes on the might of Abbey

billyinengland
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Go for it billy,

I started the process in April. On Saturday I recieved a FULL refund plus court costs and interest having submitted my court bundle on the Thursday, "Quitters!!!". So for a little bit of research and loads of help from this site and sitting it out for a couple of months itwas well worth it. The money is nice but its also a big "Up yours" to the Abbey. I will be closing my account with them shortly. They are Vultures.

Standup4yourrights.:D

its all True, stand up for yourself, take advice from here and dont let them bully you :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Thanks all....Yes it is a tidy sum and when you go through it you see that the patterns of getting into trouble financialy are wholely down to these swines charging you mid month £200 at times.... Then wondering why you can't pay a DD at the end of the month and 16 hours b4 pay day....I don't know how they get away with it...????:mad:

In the Prelim letter....there is a section quoting "plus £???? which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken."

Is this where you estimate the the interest charges over the period???

Thanks in advance.....Billy