Checkoutdolly V's Lloyds***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have just rung the court and Llyods haven't filed an acknowledgement so now i go for judgement by default. i know i need to request a warrent of execution but do i do this all on the same day need a bit of advice before i go up to do it.I have read and read but seem to be reading so much it aint sinking in:confused:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been up to court today and have put in for judgement by default just a waiting game now isnt it. till i go to the next round bit of a nightmare really ordinary people like us taking on the big bad banking world am reading till ive gone cross eyed

Hi Dolly, next step is wait for the judgement. When you have it send a copy to Lloyds with a letter asking them to pay within a timescale (I gave 10 days) or you will issue a warrant. I would also send a copy to SC&M by fax and post. Address is

Sechiari Clark & Mitchell

PO Box 499

Upper Ground Floor

1-5 Queens Road Quadrant

Brighton

East Sussex

BN1 3XJ

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

• 2 weeks later...

Have just rung courts

they must be well back logged they havent entered the judgement yet are only up to the 14th of mays work and mine was given in last week the 4th of june could be another two or three weeks before they get round to it.

Wondering if i would be as well sending yet another letter to stinky Llyods bank

what do you think????????

Well filed my claim into court on 10th of may says it was issued to Llyods on the 12th of May and they had up to the 26th to acknowdlege it I have heard nothing at all. so sent a letter as advised in judgement thread the deadline is up today. would you go and obtain judgement or give them till 4pm today to see if they put anything into my bank account (very much doubt it) if i do this will be thursday before i have a day off again to get up to court. Or do you think i should give the court a ring to see if they have any acknowlegement of claim off Llyods?

Had to go to court in person to get my notice of issue as they said it had been posted twice but nothing and they don't know what happened to it.

so claim was deemed served(issued) on the 12th may

they had 14 days to acknowledge(26th may) if they did they then get a further 14 days(9th June)to enter their defense which was Saturday so that rolls on to Monday the 11th of June,

you now need to phone the court to check they have met this deadline,

if they have, then the letter requesting judgment is not applicable,if they haven't then your request for judgment is still in play

but be warned the courts have been allowing the banks late response

because they plead that they are "snowed under" with the sheer ammt of claims

and the next thing you will get from the court is the allocation questionnaire

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

give it till next monday then push for that judgement then,

(it has to go to the judge who says yeay or nay)

but be warned they are allowing the banks to enter late defences,AQs

so do not be suprised if you found the courts have allowed this to happen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think the court will allow Lloyds to defend now. If they haven't even acknowledged the claim, then they're WELL late!

Push for judgement now. do you have your 'notice of issue' with the request for judgment on it? Tick box 'A'

;)

• Haha 1

but fact remains that it (judgment) can only be sanctioned by the judge

and we know the history of the banks being given leeway regarding timescales appertaining to the banks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well have gone for judgement Llyods not responded to anything rang court yesterday to find out if there was any correspondence off them and ziltch. have sent another letter requesting they pay up first but not expecting anything off them. courts well back logged though as they are still working on cases dated May the 14th so it's just a waiting game might rin the court again monday to see if aanything has progressed

Hi Dolly, Thought I'd drop in and let you know I'm still around. It took around 6 days for the court to send my judgement through so I'd give them till wednesday at least. You will hear something soon. ;)

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Either that or we're both stuffed :D

neither of you are stuffed

the judgement can only be sanctioned by a judge

you are still on track to get your cash back;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi

Just thought I'd drop by as I am in same position. I've been granted judgement as Lloyds TSB failed to defend my case.

I've faxed a copy of the judgement to [problem] and guess now it's just a waiting game.

Good luck all hope we all get good news soon ;)