Checkoutdolly V's Lloyds***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sent my prelimanary letter got the usually response back these charges ar for blah blah blah

so sent the LBA got a response yesterday voicing their concerns

Do our best to send you a full response within eight weeks of you first raising your concerns with us

Update you on our progress after 4 to 8 weeks if no decision has been reached at that point

Explain the options open to you if you remain dissatisfied or if we havent responded fully within 8 weeks etc etc

is this just a fob off letter?

do i go to the next stage court claim (scared) and non the wiser after what ive read what does a court bundle consist of

Hi checkoutdolly,

I know this may sound like a strange question but are you the person I gave a CAG web address to in asda near pugney's?

Good luck with the claim

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

OK, it's just I gave this web address to a student who was working on the checkout complaining she was skint. Would be good to know if she ever started the process. Good luck, and maybe I'll see you windsurfing one day:)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, step by step instructions are in post 2 of this thread. Is that what you're after?

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

You'll recieve something from the court in a few days saying your claim has been served. You need to PM a moderator with your claim details once you have recieved this. Then you just have to wait for them to acknowledge or defend.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Sorry, Send a Private Message. You need to do this because the list of claims is used in the court bundle I think. Click on a Mod's username and send the PM from there ;)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

You're welcome, not a fan of the abbreviation culture myself but sometimes needs must!

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Hi

Lloyds have 14 days from the date the claim was served (it is served 5 days after you filed it) to acknowledge the claim, and then 28 days from the date it was served to enter a defence. You will then receive a copy of their defence and you may receive an Allocation Questionnaire to fill in. These links will help you to fill it in if you get one:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

If you don't get an AQ, read this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)