Non compliance of CCA

Kryt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello folks,

Strange one - sent CCa requests to everyone on the 27th April, and one of them still hasn';t been returned - this is Northern Rock, to whom I owe circa £15,000 !

Where do I go from here? I can't find a standard non-compliance letter on here mainly as I can't seem to find the Search button other than that Ask thing that doesn't work half sharp. I'm assuming I need to tell them something along the lines that I know they've got it, it was signed for and cheque cashed, therefore they have commited a criminal offence in non compliance?

Am I also right in believing they would have to go through the court to get permission to chase me further?

And what happens if they say "well it was posted to you". Postal service is crap at best, as we all know - but surely it would their responsibility to send via recorded delivery or something to ensure safe delivery?

If it doesn't Moo, don't stroke it!

Thanks for trying, but that's with regards to the Data Protection Act.

I've penned a brief letter which will be sent slightly previously to the 42nd day - I don't intend to not pay anything to them - it's the main reason for well over half of my £25k debt. :

With reference to the above account, I am writing to query as to why you have yet to respond to my CCA request as sent to you on the 26th April 2007 – 12 days after which you are in default of your agreement, and as of the 6th June 2007 you will be committing a criminal offence.

Could you please contact me in writing as a matter of urgency along with the CCA as originally requested on the 26th April 2007. Failure to do so will merely result in me lodging a complaint with the OFT, Financial Ombudsman Service and any other agency I deem appropriate.

Yours Faithfully,

Thoughts?

If it doesn't Moo, don't stroke it!

Kryt you do realise the first 12 days are to be counted as working days not calendar days? From what i understand you give them 12 working days plus 2 more for postage, if nothing received the account is in dispute, then after a further 30 calendar days, they are committing a criminal offence.

So by my reckoning, they are not commiting an offence until June 14.

MBNA have until June 15th before they are committing an offence with my account, notlike im counting down the days or anything :)