Steve and Jackie v Abbey

sandjoleary
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can anybody help as we have just filed with money claim on-line and noticed that the court which will hear the case will be Northampton county court, is there anyway of having the case heard in our local court in Bournemouth. Also do we need to send our refusal of GOGW with a repeat list of charges and the caculation sheet with 8% attached.

Hope someone can advise

:)

Thanks Steve O

Don't worry, Northampton is the MCOL court but a bit further down the line (at allocation questionnaire stage I think) it will be transferred to your local court anyway. You should send the court a copy of your spreadsheet showing your charges and 8% interest calculations if you have not done so already, don't think the court need to know about your refusal of GOGW at the moment but I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong ( not an expert on MCOL as I filed my N1 in person at my local court!) Good luck with your claim - keep reading the FAQ's and as many threads on this forum as you can and you will soon become familiar with how it all works!

[FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]29.1.07 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]17.2.07 - Preliminary letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]5.3.07 - LBA sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]28.3.07 - N1 filed at Worcester CC![/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]1.7.07 - AQ filed at Worcester CC[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]6.9.07 - Court Date!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

Yep, James is right, have your spreadsheet ready to send to the court once allocated or you can send it to Northampton CLEARLY marked and it will all be forwarded :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed