1159skunk vs argos what next

1159skunk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok sent CCA to Moorcroft for this debt, they replied within 5 days to say they will Argos and supply it asap. 12 working days passed and nothing else so sent default letter and calender month to correct. That calender month is up tomorrow and they have not got back to me with anything else.

What is the best thing to do next, as on 5 other cca requests i've sent them they have quickly written back telling me the debt has now been passed back to original creditor. They never admit that there isn't one they word the letters very carefully saying we are unable to provide one on this occasion which has meant me having to start again sending cca requests to original creditor. I want to avoid this on this one as it has gone the distance so if i send them a 7 day extension letter i've got a feeling thats what they may do.

So any advice on the best next step to get a straight No there isn't one instead of the usual unable to supply one would be appreciated

Im not sure on this either but if they haven't bought the debt and are just acting on behalf of Argos would that make the request applicable to Argos even if they did pass it back, so Argos couldn't pass it on again to another DCA