Welcome secured joint loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

3 years ago i foolishly got involved with a man[never again] he took me to the cleaners big time then did a runner.

Was pursuaded to take out a joint loan by him and Welcome finance to pay off his car loan with Welcome as he had arrears, the loan was for £12k. £9k of it paid off the car and the rest the ex chap did a runner with and was never seen again.

This loan is secured on my property and i cannot afford to pay it and havent paid anything for the last 18 months, i have had no correspondance from Welcome, i contacted them several times and they just wanted to extend the terms therefore getting me into more debt. Politely i said no thanks.The balance was then £26k i darent ask what it is now.

It has now been sent to head office.

The thing is i want to put my house on the market but dont want to have to pay all this money back, is there anyway round it, could i offer a smaller settlement figure, should i get a solicitor involved.

need advice pls

:confused: :confused: :confused:

• 1 year later...

It is really very bad..... I think you can apply for a You can apply for a personal loan for any purpose, debt consolidation loan to reduce your monthly commitments, any purpose whatsoever..... You can visit the below link, so that you can get some help.