Tempty-Vs-Natwest

Tempty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

tempty im a lightish blonde too! think its getting lighter as i get older on its way to grey!! lol

yea its a long struggle to get ur money but take your time and if youre not sure ask.....but u will win ....theyre just playing deal or no deal at the moment.they gave me my offer after id filed at court too

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't fancy a blue rinse, thought it might make me kinky :D :D :D

An yer problem wiv blue rinses is what???? :D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

no, although purple hair is the least of my problems, talk about never rains but it pours, now the blo*dy fridge freezer's packed up!!!

Hubby having a look at it now! LOL told im staring at it wont make it work!! Oh bu**er :(

blimey hedgey you aint half conjouring up some images here....... blue rinse hair! fmb,s hold up two drunkards......... begining to wish I could come to this meet thingy myself pmsl

I'm trying to hold off on the complete sense of humour bypass untill hubbies stared at the fridge long enough to determine that it is actually bolloxed !

It clashed with me thigh high boots and whip, which coordinate perfectly with my handcuffs;)

well if it was only the hancuffs that were a problem........ i have some blue fluffy ones you could borrow LOL

It clashed with me thigh high boots and whip, which coordinate perfectly with my handcuffs;)

No worries hun, I have co-ordinating items (including my own personalised zimmer!) that you're welcome to borrow anytime!!!! PMSL now!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

hehe well I've been called worse things :) and I like you too :D

think the fridge has had it :(

looks like hubby's credit card is about to take a bashing!! just what we need :(

No worries hun, I have co-ordinating items (including my own personalised zimmer!) that you're welcome to borrow anytime!!!! PMSL now!!! ;)

LOL

pmsl Hubby looking at me wondering why the hell I'm laughing when the fridge has died

IT's WORSE THEN THAT IT'S DEAD JIM DEAD JIM DEAD JIM

oh my god...... now I've got that stoopid star trek song stuck in my head...... think I'm having a mental breakdown...... LOL

Fridge/freezer, check your insurance for freezer, rotten food and all that, just watch your timing as to when it went off. You may have an ecxes on insurance, but you may get something back.

Hubby looking at me wondering why the hell I'm laughing when the fridge has died

Errrrrrrr............. cos' it means you can have takeaway instead of cooking every night??? :D :D RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

................. and an abundance of takeaways nearby one hopes!!! xx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol hedgey

lot's of takeaways, just not got lot's of pennies...... or pounds for that matter!

maybe I'll send the kids out to sing for their supper LOL