Advice please

katsbubb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After filling in the AQ for abbey they have asked for a one month stay, even though I have left 8 messages on there answerphone and written to them to try and resolve- no answer. I have been given a pre- hearing court date do I need to prepare the court bundle for this date or do i wait for judges directions. Thanks

After reading the threads on this site I e-mailed Inga last night asking for payment as they had asked for a month stay on the AQ. I have copied her response. I think it is pretty standard. I am sure I have previuosly read a letter to respond to this on here regarding they have to make charges ect, could someone please forward me the link. My pre-hearing date is set for 2nd July.

"Without prejudice"

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. If a settlement in full is what you require I am unable to assist. There must be a charge for the transactions that have occurred on your account.

I am prepared to offer you the sum of £1824.97. Any payment would be made without admission of liability by Abbey. Payment would be in full and final settlement of your claim. Should you wish to accept this offer please advise by return in order that payment can be processed.

Kind regards,

Inga Kirkman

Hi Icy,

My offer is approx £600 short so I wanted to respond thanks but no thanks but i am sure I have seen a letter somewhere on here regarding 'there must be a charge for the transactions that have occurred on your account' I should have saved the letter I previously read as I can't find it now. Have you replied? Does anyone else know the letter I mean?

Any help appreciated

Sent refusal letter to Inga stating I wanted Claim + interest+ court costs. I said I would let them off with interest since claim to date plus AQ fee. I thought I was being fair. Sha come back today saying no but her first offer still stands as they have to make some charges for the transactions on my account. should I answer this or ignore it and wait for my pre hearing on 2nd July? Any help appreciated. On another note I have received two cheques from Yorkshire bank totalling just over £9K so I know I will get my money back but all banks act in different ways as I am sure you are all well aware of.

My advice would be to hold out for the full amount, afterall it's ALL rightfully yours so why settle for anything less.

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

E-mailed Inga back after I found a letter on here saying I would be happy to pay charges if they would disclose there true value up until then I want full amount. She read my e-mail at 6.07pm but has not replied, hope bewcause she has read it she doesn't forget about it and it gets lost amongst all her others!!!

Lets hope she doesn't lose it.....you could always send it again on Monday as a gentle reminder..;)

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: