• Tweets

• I managed  to get through to northants bulk today, spoke to a lady who told me after taking my details,the case no, my address etc, that it's not one of their cases? She then asked me if I knew the total amount ,I said no.   She asked regarding the claimants name, after which she enquired as to what letter & form I had been sent, and what court had sent it.   She then informed me that because it was my local county court ( manchester) who are dealing with it they're the ones I will have to go through as she'll be " limited as to what she'll be able to say".    I have her my reasons why I've called ie obtain a copy of the judgement and the claim form, she said " the claim form when it was initially issued is not something we can send out again,but the court will be able to send you case details & I'll be able to get them through my local court,they're will be a £10 fee for copies of documents but I'll need to go through Manchester county court who have the case file"    I asked if Manchester Will have the claim form? She said no as the claim form can't be reproduced,but I'll be able to get case details which will have the information which would have been in the claim form. They will have the particulars of claim, which will tell you what the claim was about.   I asked if their is any way I can get the claim form, she responded with " the claim form can't be reproduced" but you can get case details which will the information that would have been on the claim form through Manchester county court, and a copy of the judgement will come from there too,as they are dealing with it now.   She told me the case was initially at a different county court (name indistinguishable due to bad connection) and is not a case they've dealt with, and they (northants bulk) only deal with online claims?  And mine was a manual claim, so I'm to contact Manchester,as I need to go to them direct.    So I'm kind of lost now in terms of what steps to take next.     In regards to what date was on the bailiffs letter he left it blank, and only filled in the area underneath which asked for " ref " which he filled in with one letter and one number.     Hi there   Yes I'm thinking of crossing out what I've filled in on the form and ask for a suspension on this matter as I've been the victim of identity fraud. It must have been someone from one of my temporary abodes as I did have mail sent to a couple of the addresses.   Yes I'll definitely be calling northants bulk on Monday as a matter of urgency, and will post off the form the same day too.   I'm not sure what date is on the form but I will definitely check once I'm home and update you on here.   Thank you for clarifying the abbreviation.    Hi ,just to ask, would I still be subject to the 8 day reply thing,as he's not put a date on the letter,and would you have any idea why he did that.    Many thanks
    • Hi, I managed to get through to northants bulk today, spoke to a lady who told me after taking my details,the case no, my address etc, that it's not one of their cases? She then asked me if I knew the total amount ,I said no.   She asked regarding the claimants name, after which she enquired as to what letter & form I had been sent, and what court had sent it.   She then informed me that because it was my local county court ( manchester) who are dealing with it they're the ones I will have to go through as she'll be " limited as to what she'll be able to say".    I have her my reasons why I've called ie obtain a copy of the judgement and the claim form, she said " the claim form when it was initially issued is not something we can send out again,but the court will be able to send you case details & I'll be able to get them through my local court,they're will be a £10 fee for copies of documents but I'll need to go through Manchester county court who have the case file"    I asked if Manchester Will have the claim form? She said no as the claim form can't be reproduced,but I'll be able to get case details which will have the information which would have been in the claim form. They will have the particulars of claim, which will tell you what the claim was about.   I asked if their is any way I can get the claim form, she responded with " the claim form can't be reproduced" but you can get case details which will the information that would have been on the claim form through Manchester county court, and a copy of the judgement will come from there too,as they are dealing with it now.   She told me the case was initially at a different county court (name indistinguishable due to bad connection) and is not a case they've dealt with, and they (northants bulk) only deal with online claims?  And mine was a manual claim, so I'm to contact Manchester,as I need to go to them direct.    So I'm kind of lost now in terms of what steps to take next.     In regards to what date was on the bailiffs letter he left it blank, and only filled in the area underneath which asked for " ref " which he filled in with one letter and one number.     Hi there   Yes I'm thinking of crossing out what I've filled in on the form and ask for a suspension on this matter as I've been the victim of identity fraud. It must have been someone from one of my temporary abodes as I did have mail sent to a couple of the addresses.   Yes I'll definitely be calling northants bulk on Monday as a matter of urgency, and will post off the form the same day too.   I'm not sure what date is on the form but I will definitely check once I'm home and update you on here.   Thank you for clarifying the abbreviation. 
    • Meet the online content creators beating the odds to build successful careers from their passions.View the full article
    • As many smaller energy providers go bust, bigger firms appear to be keen to cash in.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Advice please

katsbubb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After filling in the AQ for abbey they have asked for a one month stay, even though I have left 8 messages on there answerphone and written to them to try and resolve- no answer. I have been given a pre- hearing court date do I need to prepare the court bundle for this date or do i wait for judges directions. Thanks

After reading the threads on this site I e-mailed Inga last night asking for payment as they had asked for a month stay on the AQ. I have copied her response. I think it is pretty standard. I am sure I have previuosly read a letter to respond to this on here regarding they have to make charges ect, could someone please forward me the link. My pre-hearing date is set for 2nd July.

"Without prejudice"

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. If a settlement in full is what you require I am unable to assist. There must be a charge for the transactions that have occurred on your account.

I am prepared to offer you the sum of £1824.97. Any payment would be made without admission of liability by Abbey. Payment would be in full and final settlement of your claim. Should you wish to accept this offer please advise by return in order that payment can be processed.

Kind regards,

Inga Kirkman

Hi Icy,

My offer is approx £600 short so I wanted to respond thanks but no thanks but i am sure I have seen a letter somewhere on here regarding 'there must be a charge for the transactions that have occurred on your account' I should have saved the letter I previously read as I can't find it now. Have you replied? Does anyone else know the letter I mean?

Any help appreciated

Sent refusal letter to Inga stating I wanted Claim + interest+ court costs. I said I would let them off with interest since claim to date plus AQ fee. I thought I was being fair. Sha come back today saying no but her first offer still stands as they have to make some charges for the transactions on my account. should I answer this or ignore it and wait for my pre hearing on 2nd July? Any help appreciated. On another note I have received two cheques from Yorkshire bank totalling just over £9K so I know I will get my money back but all banks act in different ways as I am sure you are all well aware of.

My advice would be to hold out for the full amount, afterall it's ALL rightfully yours so why settle for anything less.

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

E-mailed Inga back after I found a letter on here saying I would be happy to pay charges if they would disclose there true value up until then I want full amount. She read my e-mail at 6.07pm but has not replied, hope bewcause she has read it she doesn't forget about it and it gets lost amongst all her others!!!

Lets hope she doesn't lose it.....you could always send it again on Monday as a gentle reminder..;)

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: