style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have just launched a petition to the Prime Minister asking that:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to form a commons review by the Home Secretary on the current abuse of the court system by banks, building societies and other fiduciary services in the UK when dealing with customers on 'unfair bank charges' claims.

which is that:

This petition is asking that the Prime Minister establish a commons review panel to look into the ongoing issue of UK fiduciary services abusing the UK legal system by forcing legal action through courts when they have no intention of completing the legal route from the outset. Currently this is causing courts to become clogged with cases that will never make it to court, and so ask that this is investigated to review whether the government can action changes to stop the legal system being used as a delaying and bullying tactic by large organisations on smaller organisations or individuals.

The petition can be found here:

Petition to: form a commons review by the Home Secretary on the current abuse of the court system by banks, building societies and other fiduciary services in the UK when dealing with customers on 'unfair bank charges' claims.

and I hope as many people as possible will sign it. It is not a standrad, drop bank charges petition, but asking that the government recognise and rectify the court systme being abused as a method of delaying and bullying when the defendent has no intention of going to trial (basically the abuse of the system that we have all recognised)

Thanks

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

Only had four sigs to my petition so far, which I suppose is what I would expect, so at least there is six months to run on it!

If you get the chance, add a sig to it, the more it gets the more people will sign it - The Yanks would call it Priming the pump, I call it making a point!

Cheers all

Peter

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

I have signed, but then again I have signed many.

Y

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum

Thanks

I know there are many of these type of things out there, but I really am trying to get them to stop abusing the court system, this whole charade could be made alot easier if the courts threw the claims out asap after receiving the bog standard defences.

...and you never know!

Peter

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!