Lloyds Have Defended-What next?

jenkins5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started a MCOL at the beginning of May against Lloyds for bank :mad: charges amounting to £2007.50. They have just issued a defence (as per MCOL). I have not received any correspondence-what happens next?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

You should shortly receive a copy of their defence and you may receive an Allocation Questionnaire to fill in. These links will help you to fill it in if you get one:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

If you don't get an AQ, read this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hello all,

I'm new to all this CAG stuff but great to see so many smart consumers working together.

I have a claim pending against LloydsTSB for charges which they are contesting on the 'these are service charges not penalties' line of defence.

I have since had a Transfer of Proceedings from Northampton to West London County Court at Hammersmith, in which LloydsTSB's solicitors (Sechhiari Clark & Mitchell from Brighton) have done a cut and paste summary of defence.

The paperwork shows the Northampton court had ordered an Allocation Questionnaire to be dispensed.

Apologies if I have missed relevant guidance elsewhere but I am unsure what to do/what will happen next and I can't tell if Lloyds are still bluffing or have found a workable defence.

Please advise if you can.

Many thanks,

hjaww :)

Hello all,

I'm new to all this CAG stuff but great to see so many smart consumers working together.

I have a claim pending against Lloyds TSB for charges which they are contesting on the 'these are service charges not penalties' line of defence.

I have since had a Transfer of Proceedings from Northampton to West London County Court at Hammersmith, in which LloydsTSB's solicitors (Sechhiari Clark & Mitchell from Brighton) have done a cut and paste summary of defence.

The paperwork shows the Northampton court had ordered an Allocation Questionnaire to be dispensed.

Apologies if I have missed relevant guidance elsewhere but I am unsure what to do/what will happen next and I can't tell if Lloyds are still bluffing or have found a workable defence.

Please advise if you can.

Many thanks,

hjaww :)

Hi

Was it the standard 9 point defence?

Have a read of this link to help you:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

And please start up your own thread and then you can ask any questions on there.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

hjaww - Just to let you know I've had the same 9 point defence.

No court date yet, so I'm sending them a nudge letter offering to settle for 80% of what I'm claiming.

Also going to copy the court in - and also chase after ten days.

I started a MCOL at the beginning of May against Lloyds for bank :mad: charges amounting to £2007.50. They have just issued a defence (as per MCOL). I have not received any correspondence-what happens next?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there Jenkins,

you sound like you are at the same stage as me!

Filled through MCOL 09/05/2007 acknowledged and then defended on 04/05/2007. Waiting to hear which court my claim is being transfered to. Gloucester is my local. They will write informing you. Plus informing you of any further paperwork required such as Allocation Questionare, which seem to be dispensed with according to previous info.

Whilst waiting I have today sent a letter to my bank asking for copies of documentation on my acc. since opening it 1977 and changing to joint acc. 1984. To include contract we signed and terms and conditions relating to that time. I have also told them that the letter and any further corrospondence will form part of my court bundle should it be required if my case goes to court. :D

Night Owl Vs Lloyds

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Im at the same stage also,my case has just been moved to my local court in Mold, Flintshire. The covering letter states that the allocation questionnaire should be returned to them, but all I have attached is the banks defence. Im new to this and Im not sure what it is they want me to fill in. I think that maybe they havnt included it within this correspondance. Can someone please advise me what it should look like and how long Ive got to return it, or wether it'll be posted seperatley?:confused: