Very Interesting Directions

meols cop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a judgement from the County Court yesterday to say that on the 22nd May the Judge struck out the Banks defence as an abuse of process.

If the Defendant wished to set aside the ruling they would need to supply by the 8th June, a schedule of all the cases where a similar defence has been filed and where they allowed the claim to go to trial and did not settle giving details of the action number the Court and the date of the adjudication.

I think this looks quite positive. Does everyone agree?

Sensible judge methinks. Which county court was this???

I think it looks like you've practically won mate!!! In fact, CONGRATULATIONS are well in order! xxxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Ooooooooh........... I love Southport - nice and safe for the kids cos the sea never gets close enough to wash the little monkeys away!!!

Well, three cheers for the judge at the Southport County Court - sounds like he's totally wise to cobblers and isn't prepared to have them clogging up his court system when they've got no intentions of seeing the case through to the end!

Brilliant news!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.