Help with Talk Talk urgently needed.......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered Talk Talk broadband in July '06, when it got to February 07 and i still had'nt been connected i began to get realy frustrated, everytime i called them they said i would go live within the next 24-48 hours, this never happened and in the end i told them to forget it and cancelled it.

4 Days later my broadband went live, it was on for 5 days then it went off, i called them up and they said it had been cancelled but said they could switch it back on if i wished, i agreed thinking this would be better than having to wait a few weeks to get connected to a new ISP. 2 days later my broadband came back on.It was on for a further 5 days before it went down again, i called customer services and they said i needed to call Tehnical support which i did, they had me doing all kinds of things to my pc but to no avail, eventually they said i needed to speak to level 2 technical support as they could'nt sort out the problem. I was told i would recieve a call back from them within 48Hrs but alas this call never came, i spent another 5 days tring to find out what the problem was, eventually i was told that my broadband had been cancelled(Why customer services could'nt have told me this from day 1 remains a mystery) So i thought ok then i'll wash my hands of talk talk and go to a new ISP. The problem im having now is Talk Talk keep billing me for broadband i dont have, i've spoken to them and explained what hapened and they seem to understand but the bills kept coming, i've now recieved a letter from a debt collection company for the outsatanding balance. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.