Judgment Day vs Lloyds***WON***

tommy2000

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On May 21st, 2 days after Lloyds had to enter a defence, I filed a Default Judgement and asked that the money owed should be paid in full by 1st July 2007. What I want to know is if they dont pay up what happens next?

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

On May 24th I entered a Judgment by Default. On May 25th Lloyds sent a Acknowledgement of Service. This was received by the court too late and was struck out. Lloyds had until close of business today to refund charges, they haven't. Whats the best next course of action to take?

Tommy, Did you file the N323 form (as in the Cag request for charges instructions) for enforcing the judgement or did you rely on the court letter?

I am also at this stage.

Sempie, tommy. Once you have judgement you need to write to Lloyds giving them X days to pay or you will obtain a warrant. When the deadline's up, get the warrant.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Tommy, Did you file the N323 form (as in the Cag request for charges instructions) for enforcing the judgement or did you rely on the court letter?

I am also at this stage.

Hi Sempi

I returned the court letter. I have today sent a letter giving them until Friday 8th to pay back all charges. If not by Monday 11th I'll be issuing a warrant.

Sempie, tommy. Once you have judgement you need to write to Lloyds giving them X days to pay or you will obtain a warrant. When the deadline's up, get the warrant.

jshtr3

Does this not just give Lloyds the option to have the Judgment set aside?

Yes but that's part of the deal it seems:( No surprises allowed in court, everything has to be up front. If you get a warrant and they apply for a set aside it will probably be granted and you lose the £55 you paid for it issuing :eek: You warn them 1st, less chance of a set aside:)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Today I began a letter giving lloyds 7 more days before applying for a warrant. I checked my bank before going to post it and it was there all £3360.69 I am soooooooooo happy. Special thanks to jshtr3 for all your help. I would post to you personally but I dont know how to, god knows how I've won because I cant find my way round this site for love nor money but you (jshtr3) helped.

congratulations

please complete our survey here

Donation? ;-)

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Tommy, Really chuffed for you mate:D What you gonna do with all that money? Thanks for the kind words.:eek: Just glad I could help.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done, Tommy!:D

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL