We need to remain fair and take care

Zactheboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Friends,

Before I start - I will tell you now I have a thick skin!

I am grateful to this site. People who give up their time to help others are something special.

There are thousands of members and few moderators.

Can we stop the remarks about others, especially Judges.

Accusing people of being currupt is just so wrong - try living in some other countries and you will realise, I am sure, that we are probably one of the best for fairness and honesty.

Feelings are high and people have been hurt - I too have had many sleepless nights worrying about money.

We can remain above the comments about individuals and carry on claiming the money taken from us without causing a load of work for the Mods having to edit posts that could lead us into serious problems later on.

We are not the ones stretching cases out nor are we the ones who are taking money from those who can least afford it.

Z

Zach, take the point on naming people but this is a good place to let off steam which does help so a rant here and there is fine by me (and also very amusing sometimes), on the other side of the coin there is also alot of praise and good comments about people and organisations on here too, a good balance if you ask me but yes keep the libelous stuff off the forum !!