HDR - v - HSBC

Dougal16T
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically there are SOME similarities, but there is a volume of difference.

Thanks for asking

Best wishes all

Dougal.

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

• 3 weeks later...

Evening all

Case date incorrectly stated in my post as 9th November 2012....it will be at 10.30 a.m. on the 8th November at a County Court by the sea, and is being heard by the Circuit Judge. This should brighten us all up a bit.!!..

It' s an Appeal by HSBC against a previous decision by a District Judge in my favour and remitting the case to the Commercial Court. If we are successful on 8th November this case will them proceed to a Higher Court possibly the High Court in London. We are ready to go all the way with this..........I have even dug out my passport......!!

Remember:...." it ain't over till the fat fella sings," and I have been putting on a few pounds lately....!! :violin:

Best wishes to all

Dougal

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

Fingers Crossed :madgrin:

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

• 5 weeks later...

Morning all,

Judgement has been reserved and will be handed down before the end of 2012. Keep smiling.......it is not over by any stretch of the imagination.......!!

Best wishes everyone

Dougal

Blimey dougal, you know how to keep us all in suspense!!

Everything still crossed ........

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...

Good morning all,

We are currently awaiting the 'Handing Down' of the Judgement in our recent hearing, as soon as I know what is happens I will let you know...........

Best wishes to everyone on CAG for Christmas, and a Happy New Year!! :peep:

Dougal

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all,

We have received the 'Handing Down' of the Judgement in our recent hearing, please check my signature below for latest news.....:clock:

Best wishes to everyone,

Dougal

Dougal, are they supposed to be links in your signature ? If so, they arent working :(

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Dougal, are they supposed to be links in your signature ? If so, they arent working :([/quote)

Hello all..... They are not tags, the signature indicates I will be at the Big House in the Strand! No prizes for the correct answer.....! If you still have difficulty PM me.

Dougal

Oh right.. sorry Dougal.. having a bad hair day :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 1 month later...

Evening all,

The day is fast approaching when I shall see what the next step will be.......................it won't be long now!

Best wishes to everyone

Dougal

Have you got a date ?

Morning all

My apologies for the delay - still awaiting a date.

Best wishes to all,

Dougal

• 3 weeks later...

Morning all

My apologies for the delay - at this moment I am still awaiting a possible hearing date, but I understand that this may be notified to me within the next 14 days if all goes well.

Best wishes to all,

Dougal

morning all

my apologies for the delay - at this moment i am still awaiting a possible hearing date, but i understand that this may be notified to me within the next 14 days if all goes well.

best wishes to all,

dougal

thanks for update!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

• 1 month later...

Good morning all,

Matters have advanced a little.....we have applied for an Oral Hearing for permission to Appeal. Watch this space!

Best wishes everyone

Dougal

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all,

Slight technical glitch on last post.....it should have read ''We have applied for an Oral Hearing for permission to Appeal, which will be heard in the Court of Appeal'.'

Watch this space........

Best wishes

Dougal

• 1 month later...

Morning all

No further news yet, but Oral hearing for Permission to Appeal to be heard at the Court of Appeal on July 9th!

Time of hearing as yet unknown. It will be in the 'Daily Cause' list the day before....if you see what I mean!!

Best wishes all

Dougal