New!!!hsbc Advice Welcome

pearl75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

I am new to the site and intend to make a cliam against HSBC. Ialready have my statements and would welcome any advice.

I am starting to read the info on this site and hope to start the next stage!!!

Wish me luck....thanks!!!!

Welcome.

Stick to the time table, put dates in your diary and prepare in advance for the upcoming dates. Check and double check your schedules, mistakes can be easily made and alot of the time the mistakes are no obvious.

Good Luck.

HSBC

Data Protection Act - Febuary 07

PRELIM Letter - 17th March 07

HSBC Response - 27th March 07

LBA - 1st April 07

N1 FILED - 17th April 07

HSBC - Acknowledged - 24th April 07

AQ FILED - 1st June 07 (Deadline 4.6.07)

Capitial 1

PRELIM LETTER - 11th June 07

Hiya Pearl and welcome, heres your starting point thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/38807-newcomer-heres-user-guide.html

There is a lot to get your head around at first, try to read as much as you can about the section of the claim process your about to do and dont worry about anything days/weeks in advance, it will all drop into place as you go.

any problems or questions post them here and someone will be along to help you

pete

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have receieved my statements from HSBCand have added up all the charges. I have entered the info into a basic spredsheet whcih lists date of charge, type of charge and the amount. I have not entered any interest details. I did try the spreadshhet in the templates but couldnt get my head round it....please help. Do you think it is ok to send the preliminary letter with the spreadsheet I have created not mentioning interest to HSBC.

Do you think it is ok to send the preliminary letter with the spreadsheet I have created not mentioning interest to HSBC

Yes that's fine for the prelim and LBA letters, but you will need a spreadsheet/ schedule of charges with interest for filing at court.

There is an easy to use one here which doesn't require Excel, Works or OpenOffice:

Spreadsheet: Online & Simple to Use

iCalculate

• 4 weeks later...