Help Acknowledgment of service

firepants
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol - I apologise for my incorrect use of the English Language - correction - ends at midnight on that date!

In my defence I would like to add that it is Friday and instead of relaxing with a pint down the pub I rushed home to check my nationwide account just in case they had returned my money ( - still nothing!), and check up on things with the CAG and I never realised that my post would be vetted for correct use of grammer! Lol - Consider me truly reprimanded.;)

Lol - I apologise for my incorrect use of the English Language - correction - ends at midnight on that date!
Or does that date START @ midnight??!...lol...:D

(...stop up tonight + see at what time the date changes on a ditigal clock that shows both time/date!...lol...;) )

In my defence I would like to add that it is Friday and instead of relaxing with a pint down the pub I rushed home to check my nationwide account just in case they had returned my money ( - still nothing!)
No sympathy here...obviously a case of wrong priorities!...lol...:)

Some of us had to go to work Fri night!

I never realised that my post would be vetted for correct use of grammer! Lol - Consider me truly reprimanded.;)
Not quite...try using the word 'GRAMMAR' instead!...pmsl...:D:razz: