Dirty Tricks brigade.....??

MJay69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi..... Thought I'd share a new one to me........

I have been preparing an ammendment prior to court date mid June......

Lloyd's solicitors had written to point out that there were some 'discrepancies' in the list of charges and to ask a string of questions. They were right... The claim was BIGGER than previously stated (not by much but there you go.......) So I replied and then of course needed to update the Court.

I planned to copy their letter as part of the submission but it won't copy..... Cleaver bar stewards are using grey paper.... Won't copy and won't scan........!!

Will draw attention to omissions in their bundle and ours when I send original to judge with a not saying 'won't copy'......

Do they employ someone to dream these things up....??

[problem] actually write to people? Well I never. You could have fooled me

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

• 7 months later...

Hi Purple!

It was a dull / darkirish grey I spoke of but the court clerk kindly tried to do it on their machine and played about until he was successful! Use recycled paper.... Screws up BIG machines sometimes!!

G'Luck

M