Barclays Litigation Team Good or Evil? You Decide..

dar£n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry again for Hi-Jaking the thread, but I just got the following email from Dino:-

Boba Fett

I am dealing with your claim. I am in the process of having your charges verified with Customer Relations and will have a settlement offer sent out to you by the weekend. If we cannot reach an agreement then we will be attending the hearing in Northern Ireland.

Yours Sincerely

Dino Papaevripides

in response to my email below:-

Dear Dino,

Sharon said that she had forwarded my details to you, so does this mean that you will be dealing with my claim from here on?

If so, could you advise how Barclays wish to proceed with this, and if you intend to attend the hearing at the Newtownards Court in Northern Ireland?

As you may be aware, this complaint has been open since February and is somewhat prolonged. If you would consider settling now the amount as per the original claim application (attached), I will forego any additional interest accrued since.

You also understand that I am about to start preparing my court bundle which will take approx 30 hours, chargeable at £9.25/hour. If you settle in the next 7 days, these additional costs will not be incurred.

Please also note that should the claim proceed to court, and additional £50/day loss of earnings will also be claimed.

Yours sincerely,

Boba Fett

ConsumerActionGroup

A very quick and pleasant response in about 1.5 minutes! Dino is "The Man!" I will update you all on how this progresses!

ok - back to a bit of professionalism...

...Paul Quinn...

Never answers the phone, never answers email...

...does this make him bad? Obviously not, as I've NOW WON! (sorry...he he he), what it must mean is he signs letters 24hrs a day, and therefore has NO TIME to do the other things!

out of 10...

...I'll tell you if my money goes in my acount tomorrow!

(and when it does I'm closing it! ha ha!)

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

yup

did I tell you I had been emailing some guy in Barclays security...

...Ironic that I was sending my bnk details to random people, at a bank!

although, as his is [email protected] I wonder who Paul2 is...maybe it's an actual clone!

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At long last, we have got our money!

3k into our bank account yesterday!

We had to email Robert Saunders 2 more times & make another phone call to ensure that the money went in when it did. We also had to reeeeally push the 'Going away' bit Dar£n!!

But got there finally.

Robert did, we think have to push accounts.

We got that impression from what he was saying anyway, though wonder how come some of you chaps that have had Dino have got things sorted alot more swiftly over shorter periods of time???!!!

What alot of stressy times to get our spondoolies!!

Need to conclude though, that the Barclays litigation team do appear to be the best lot around & are extremely helpful, polite & genuinely appear to want to help all along the way.

Thanks guys!

Electric:D

I had an email from Dino which began withe Salutation "Steve" and signed himself off as "Dino" having politely politely asked me what grand total I would accept. Entirely different to a firm who have ignored me, prevaricated, gone to the wire and entered a scurrelous defence. It's a breath of fresh air but a little weird nontheless. Being paranoid I contemplated that this was a last ditch attempt at beating me by being friendly and causing me to blink of make a mistake. But then, maybe he's just a nice guy.

Sorry to but into your thread, we have contacted Krysta 3 times left messages all times on answer phone week commencing 11/06/07. We have not received a response. We haven't got our court date yet, but thought we'd give them a nudge anyway. Are they leabing it until court dates are issued?

Best to wait until you have an actual Court Date

Sharon Daboul told me there currently working on cases late June to early July.

Anything after that is in the queue!

NatWest Bank

- S.A.R Request Sent 21/9/06.

- Prelim Letter Sent 16/10/06

- LBA Sent 09/7/07

Barclays Bank

- S.A.R Sent 4/1/07

- Prelim Letter 1/2/07

- LBA Sent 16/02/07

- MCOL Filed 20/3/07

- A/Q Filed 30/5/07

- Court Date received 16/6/07

- SETTLED IN FULL £15XX.XX 07/7/07 :)

I called them yesterday and my date is the 18th July.

They said they will call me in a couple of weeks to talk nearer the time.

This was due to cases that they need to deal with first.

I am away from the 2nd til the 10th

Is there anything else i can do or just wait??

Marky 74

I have a court date of the 18th July aswell.

Looks like we're in the same boat.

My plan is the back end of next week (if i havent heard anything) email then saying my Court Bundle is due in by 4th July and would they like to settle before that date otherwise i will also be claiming costs to cover time to assemble court bundle & time off work work to attend court date.

Worth a try to chivvy them a long a little i reckon!

NatWest Bank

- S.A.R Request Sent 21/9/06.

- Prelim Letter Sent 16/10/06

- LBA Sent 09/7/07

Barclays Bank

- S.A.R Sent 4/1/07

- Prelim Letter 1/2/07

- LBA Sent 16/02/07

- MCOL Filed 20/3/07

- A/Q Filed 30/5/07

- Court Date received 16/6/07

- SETTLED IN FULL £15XX.XX 07/7/07 :)

Hi, I have just emailed the head of the lit team..John Featherstone as Paul is hiding from me i think...

Thomas is on leave...supposedly...so no one is answering my calls. We'll see if John deals. I cc the rest in on it so someone should answer. I gat an out of office from Joanne Harwood that she no longer works for the lit team, she has been replaced by Jacqui Lau, but on the same email. The lit team must all be seconded from other depts on a rota...hence the high turnover..i suppose after all these claims in progress they need a break.

Just pay us...we'll be okay then.

IMPORTANT:

Birmingham County Court have another batch of hearings scheduled for the 29th - with DJ Cooke, the judge who found for Lloyds against Kevin Berwick.

IF YOUR HEARING IS FOR THE SAME DATE OR YOU HAVE DISTRICT JUDGE COOKE - GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IMMEDIATELY..

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

dino replied first thing this morning and said that Thomas Hickey is dealing with my claim and he will forward my email to him, he is not in the office today so i will await a response from tomorrow, but been reading the other posts and by all accounts Thomas seems nice enough