still no full statements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a list of charges but only dating back to the middle of last year. I sent the letter before action but still no response. plesae can someone direct me to the next step. I have also written to the info. commissioner who has responded but said that they deal with the bank on a general basis and not individual. Do I need to take the bank to court now to get the information i need- i,e. how much they have taken in bank charges?

All responses gratefully received.

Any Old Iron

Any Old Iron...and hopefully a bit more..! :-D

I had a similar problem where there was a gap of a year between the statements I received.

Are the 40 day of the SAR up yet? If so try sending them an email telling them that they haven't complied.

I did this and had them special delivered to my house for the next day.

[email protected]

12-03-07 Halifax Received £1800

05-06-07 Halifax II Small Claim Served for £2503

Capital One - Won £768

Halifax Credit Card - Won £756

Thanks. This is helpful.

I started the process in February!! The 40 days were up without an answer so I sent another letter (template got from this website) to say I would take my case to the Information Commissioner. A few days later I got a letter with a half page of charges dating back to July 2006. I have statements with bank charges on before that date so I wrote again (another template) to say they had breached the data protection act and if they did not respond within seven days I would take them to court. I have had no response.

I will try the email address you sent me but if they don't respond, how do I take them to court to get the statements?

Many many thanks for your help.

Jes

Any Old Iron...and hopefully a bit more..! :-D